Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why not smoke joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 22, 2011.

1. you will get higher with a bong or bowl than a joint.

the joint is always burning, and some may burn quicker than you are pulling on them.

bowls/bongs/vapes conserve more because it only burns when you hit, and a minimal amount is lost.

2. Coming from the guy with a "Zig-Zag" pack in his avatar.
    Oh the irony.

3. That's not irony. Just because he said bowls/bongs get you higher doesn't mean he doesn't like/smoke joints.

4. Funny how he stopped arguing and didn't say anything once you showed him some evidence.

I know it's mostly a European thing from my experiences. In america it's rare that you find some one who wants to put tobacco in their joints/blunts now adays.
    But in Europe it's still common practice. I've been to the UK and Amsterdam a couple times. In the UK people pretty commonly smoke spliffs(weed&tobacco), and in Amsterdam in some coffee shops they even put like these little bowls oftobacco mix out on the tables for people to roll up spliffs with.
    You wouldn't see that in the US.

5. lol i love joints. love em. but i cut down on them because i find i conserve more with bowl or most often my vape now because i broke my bowl...

RIP Gerald:(

6. I didn't stop arguing, I moved to that thread. And one poll on Grasscity isn't much in the way of evidence. Certainly doesn't mean much to anyone outside of the site.

7. Pretty sure my papers aren't cancerous at all man.

8. Be quiet. I am pretty much positive that no rolling paper that is sold as such is cancerous. If it was they wouldn't sell it.

9. I think he means if you don't use proper hemp papers.

10. [quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']I just smoke with whatever I feel like. If the dog needs a walk, i'll smoke a joint. If it's late and I feel like a smoke, i'll pack a few bowls. If my friends are over we'll pass the bong around.. there's no need to do anything exclusively or boycott a certain way of smoking, there are just times where certain methods fit better than others.[/quote]

Well said

11. [quote name='"ddog7x"']You have to keep buying papers.[/quote]

How many papers would you need to buy to cost the same amount as a decent bong?

12. I hate Pipes. They hurt my throat.

13. I say glass pieces are better for smoking in your house. and joints and blunts are good for when your out with friends or something because you can toss / finish the evidence.

14. #54 Forked Up, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011

I agree not decent. I have a DBV and a MFLB but sometimes you got to step up and toke up.... Not so strict man but I have never met a stoner who dosnt't like to toke up sometimes. :smoke:

And I have smoked and vaped for over 26 years mang.

15. So like zig zags are canceous? Wtf? That's news to me if that's true.

16. IMO, Bong rips are on same level as far as enjoyment of joints, and then bowls, and then blunts...
    MMM i love bong rips and joints

17. One word: Cigarettes.

18. Fuck that, you can smoke however you damn well feel like.
    People hate joints cause they cant roll :confused: Me i can roll :smoke:

19. Depends on you man, all personal preference

20. lol THOUSANDS

The other day i got about a two hundred papers for about 5 bucks.