Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why not smoke joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Joints keep going out? Nah you just don't know how to roll. Blunt wraps are the common choice of the inexperience roller. Since no matter how you roll a blunt it will usually burn okay.

Joints take skill. But if you know how to roll you can roll joints that will last just as long as a blunt. And won't go out either.

And as far as them getting you higher thats bullshit. Tobacco buzz does not equal higher. And 4 days out of the week i would rather not put that bullshit in my lungs.

2. I smoke the majority of the time out of bowls, maybe a joint every once every two weeks or so.
    I like to roll joints for special occasions, parties, concerts, having some people over

Pulling big bong hits does get me ripped.... but I've found if I have a joint to myself and I just sit there with it my mouth the whole time and continually smoke it I get the most high, aside from edibles.

3. We don't fux with wraps around here.
    We split the gar's with our fingers then roll it up.

4. I fuckin love joints. I just wish they werent so impracitcla so my concious wouldnt sotp me form smoking them more. Anyways I usually end up rolling up my vaped weed with weed 50/50 and it works.

5. Around my parts basically no one puts tobacco in joints. That's mostly a european thing.

6. So since you personally don't know many people who put tobacco in, it's mostly a European thing?

7. If you get pulled over put the bowl up your ass.

8. If you get pulled over and you have weed and it's obvious just give it to the cop, he's less likely to be a dick that way, going to have to leave your vehicle though, Now if you have a lot shit out of luck man

Joints are bomb if you know how to roll, there are too many self proclaimed stoners out there that can't roll for shit, I have no respect for them. Blunts are for experts, hotboxes, and occasional weekends, not to be smoked with tools or noobs.
    Pipes are handy, but rough, bongs are nice with ice, or you want to get ripped quick, vaporizers are for video games

9. What? Because people aren't good at one single method of smoking, they shouldn't be respected?

Sounds like elitist arrogance to me.

10. I only roll and smoke joints when I'm going out with friends or something so its quicker and easier. Glass pipes and other stuff are just a hassle to bring along in my opinion.

11. I meant the tobacco from the blunt wrap.

He is right....Its not just a european thing. But it sure isn't an american thing. If anyone tried to mix in tobacco with my weed they better pay me for my shit and fuck off.

12. ...So because you don't like having people mix tobacco with your weed, it's not an American thing?

13. No. Because the majority of americans don't want people mixing tobacco with there weed it isn't an american thing.

14. Ah. Source?

15. All decent stoners like to smoke joints !!! :)

16. Have a bag and smoke joints. Then next time, have a bag and smoke just bowls/bongs..Then tell me which time you ran out of weed faster..

That's why I smoke bowls.

17. [quote name='"Forked Up"']All decent stoners like to smoke joints !!! :)[/quote]

Not a decent stoner then
    I only vape only ever
    So that sucks then
    Strict Rules to become an official stoner

18. Why not smoke the way you prefer?

19. a nicely rolled joint will get the job done any day.