Why Not Give All The Potheads Their Own State? Good Idea Or Not?

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeVullion13254, Jun 6, 2013.

1. How the fuck has only that small amount of the world legalised the marijuana plant.  Wow when you look at it like this it's just ridiculous.

Illegal in the Netherlands, just tolerated. North Korea sure, but I mean you have to live in North Korea.

3. I was really surprised when I learned that NK allows it. Better than the other drugs most asian countries allow to increase productivity...

4. That North Korea thing sure is news to me. Lol I just looked it up and i am very surprised also. Considering how it is basically under totalitarian rule. Apparently they don't consider it a drug there. 

5. #45 Anotherlover, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
  6. I doubt we'd all be able to agree on the climate and location of one state.

7. Thats why Washington & Colorado are there

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No, because nobody should have to be locked up for drug possession. The idea of criminalizing drugs is criminal within itself.

We should be trying to improve people's (users and non-users alike) lives everywhere, not trying to shove everyone who doesn't follow someone else's opinion into the same place. This reminds of the infamous, "well if you don't like it, you can get out!" mentality so many Americans have.