Why NJ is the best state ever.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dubsackz420, Apr 22, 2010.

1. NJ rules because...
    1. Most of us live really close to NYC, the only city that matters.
    2. Most of us live within 30 minutes of a beach.
    3. Most of us smoke the dankest bud fresh out of NYC.
    4. Most of us are pretty well off.
    5. If we want to, we can go hiking in the morning, surfing in the afternoon and partying in NYC at night.
    6. We have one of the most wealthy counties in the country.
    7. We rule.

If your from NJ, you know what I'm talking about.

Stoned.:smoking:

2. im from south jersey, the only benefit is being close enough to philly to go to shows.

the people are stupid and the bud is overpriced. but at least it doesnt smell like shit. and the farms are pretty.

3. hahahah op i seriously lol'd at ur user name..... and this thread. to bad u cant swim at an nj beach without catching hepatitus..

possible troll detected haha

4. Nor Cal

1) 30 min. to nicer beaches than anywhere in NJ
    2) 40 min to San Francisco or Oakland (Most weed friendly cities in the US)
    3) Hotter Girls
    4) The further up north you go the danker and more copious the weed gets
    5) You can wake up go Surfing then Snowboarding then go party with the aforementioned hotter girls at night
    6) Scenery is so diverse and more beautiful than anywhere else in the US hands down (I've been to about 35 states)

5. Yeah basically.

I need to go here.

6. where you live is what you make of it.

start a scene, have fun.

7. Your highways suck though.

8. you should probably mention how much hotter the girls are.... oh and the weed is better and you dont have to pay $75 for an 8th

9. This may or may not have been directed towards me, but tis true about California. Just about the worst thing about California is our damn shitty roads haha

10. after seeing that show on mtv with the fucking GUIDOS

and hearing and seeing tons of shit about the GUIDOS in NJ

i can tell you that i would NEVER even WANT to visit NJ.

because of the ppl in your state, i think many ppl have a fucked up brain path... especially if your women are BEGGGGGGING for the dick of these hard gelled, sun-bed tanned mother fucking posers

i would eat my own barf over living in NJ.

cali:hello:

11. Straight owned.

12. I'm from NJ, but it's pretty obvious that California's the best place in the world.

13. I'd say between the weed and the women there is no comparison to anywhere. I may not have seen all the women in this world, but god damn have I seen a whole collection of dime pieces here in California. I would have to say regrettably, though, that So Cal owns us as far as the women go. We got the better weed they got the better women

14. CA is definately not the best place in the world

15. Woah woah U guys got it all mixed up.

Cali is where its at.

We can go to the Beach,Mountains, desert AND still party in L.A. all in ONE day. (that would be the longest day EVER)

Plus no one can fuck with Cali Bud. Cmon manng.

16. Na, I was talking about NJ. :laughing:

I've never been to Cali so I can't speak to their highway system.

All I know is NJ has these fucking 65 MPH easy pass lanes that tricked me and ended up charging me 25 bucks for a 50 cent toll. :mad:

Also the people drive like maniacs.

17. Yea I beg to differ as well. I love it here don't get me wrong, but we should address a thing or 2

1) Most debt of any state
    2) Most arrogant ass holes
    3) Shit roads
    4) Overpopulated

Once upon a time California was probably the best place in the world, but that was before 36,000,000 people lived here

18. soooo true

19. Ughhhhhh not againnnn. What MTV did on Jersey Shore was they went on "google" and typed in : New Jersey stereotypes, Printed that out, and interviewed a bunch of people that fit those stereotypes and made a show. Notice how the NJ stereotypes are like tan, meat heads, party alot, guido, go to the beach n shit. No, most of us are not like that. You only see that in the beach areas. Most of the people in New Jersey are normal people just like you and me. But really, please dont believe those shitty little stereotypes. In the end, we all have ont thing in common, Our buddy (lol) mary jane. :smoke:

South Jersey Represent!! 856/609-Voorhees/Cherryhill

Happy tokin people :)

20. My family from the midwest thinks we drive like maniacs. When I'm over there I'm just like these fuckin hicks drive too damn slow hahaha