why my sour og look like this?????pix inside

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lafntiger, Nov 25, 2011.

1. all the leafs are curled down and its the leafs look off i have other plants is this nitrogen claw i got it in FFOF and perlite on the top and bottom i water with distilled water with great white in it i water all my newbies with the same crap

Attached Files:

2. the temps can sometimes get a lil high never over 90 usually they are under 2 75 watt equiv fluros.....none my other plants look like this one...

3. bumpity mcbumpinstien

4. #4 smokey4200, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Looks like a mg deficiency, the way the veins are dark green and the leaf is light green with dark veins

5. should i give it some high P bat guano?

6. #6 smokey4200, Nov 25, 2011
  7. Need bigger pot

8. #8 OutOnTheTiles, Nov 25, 2011
    transplant and give her a dose of veg nutes

edit: are you watering untill you get a good bit of run off from the bottom of pot? Also make sure your run off doesnt sit in the water collection tray making the roots water logged

9. I've had 18" plants in red cups so I doubt its the pot...looks like it needs nutes

10. I remember reading somewhere that OG/Chem strains are CalMag hogs, so smokey may be right

11. Yup i agree check my thread i need help got hella nutes jus dnt kno wich one to use

12. Wat does the cal mag do ????

13. It supplements extra calcium and magnesium

14. give her some calmag, and nothing else for a week.

also, you checking / dialing in your pH level? you could be in a nute lock at the moment

15. [quote name='"MaineCronic"']give her some calmag, and nothing else for a week.

also, you checking / dialing in your pH level? you could be in a nute lock at the moment[/quote]

Agreed, I always forget people don't always check Ph levels... also be sure u check the Ph after adding any nutes to it.... then collect the runoff water and check that Ph level. That will give u a better idea of what level the soils Ph is at

16. its in ffof only been like a week maybe 2

17. since i got it and idk if i got any cal or mag boostin nutes...

18. What is your runoff Ph? I had fox farms ocean forest that was running off at 5.0. Way too low.

19. damnit i literally just watered it and i didnt get a ph reading fukin gay......

20. i think the heat was playing a big part in it cause i moved it into the living room where its alot cooler and it looks like its recoverin real nice