Why my eyes get so red?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by My EyEs TwIrL, Feb 18, 2008.

1. when i smoke my eyes get madd red and my friends dont but even some of my friends that only smoke like every 2 weeks eyes dont get red like mine and i smoke with
    Pacaveli basicly everyday and my eyes are like bloodshot to the max but i love it
    anyone tell me why

2. When you get high, your blood pressure increases, and therefore your eyes become red. It doesn't happen to everybody, but it happens to most. The degree of redness depends on many factors, such as how much has been smoked, how potent it was, etc.

3. ya but my eyes get fuckked up but if i smoke the same weed outa a bong it dont get
    as red as when i smoke outa a blunt and me and my friends smoke the same amout :( why does it have to be mee!!!!! :)

4. your blood pressure does increase when you smoke but it doesnt cause the redness in your eyes it's because you becoming dehydrated when your high just drink a shit load of water and you will be fine

5. i find if i smoke more than once a week my eyes arnt as bad

6. [​IMG]

Problem fixed!

7. my eyes never get read, my eyes just get big black bags, and my face gets pal, and i look like a meth head, i hate it

8. the vessels in your eyes expand so its red just visine/rhoto

9. Green Rhoto-Vs FTW

10. Clear Eyes.

11. the light blue rohtos called "ice" works wonders. been usin that junk for a couple months. the thing with eye drops is that they only cover up redness and not saggyness as well.

12. by the way, sometimes when I get really fucking baked I can actually feel my eyes getting irritated and widening, does anyone else ever feel this situation?

13. Sometimes I get really baked. Well when I chink my eyes out then something happens and I have to open them more my contacts feel so dry. Feels like they are going to fall off.

14. Totally. I can tell how red my eyes are without even looking at them in the mirror.

15. i hate it when i have that feeling and im at a gas station while theres a cop in the same gas station :eek:hnoes: