why marijuana is here

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MountainCadet, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Marijuana (thc, more specifically) was put on this earth by something, may it be God or mother nature, to open up the minds of any creature to come across it and consume it. It has spiritually mind opening properties as well as fantastic health related remedies that are not being properly exploited :( . This magical, yes MAGICAL, plant can cure the world of everything, if people will just open their minds, their eyes, their mouths and their lungs and welcome to world peace

2. yes!

it's the perfection of the earth for man to take, but we're told to be afraid.

3. i agree wit you bra fer real. society as a whole however, is not ready to accept what you and i accept at this point in time. ya feel me.

4. okay. i have a theory about this:

so, people who are high are given this 6th sense... like we are enlightened enough to be able to see "god" but really god is more of a figure of speech than anything and that is what we see. like we see nature for what it really is and we see the blossoms of trees and a sunset and we feel the wind blowing at dusk and it's still warm enough to wear a t-shirt. we see that god is the nature and we are slowly killing our god by polluting the earth. and our biggest gifts are what is pure and grows from the earth (like flowers and trees which are pretty and give us oxygen to live) and they all provide us with such amazing things. like weed or fruit or vegetables.... and wheat to make bread.

5. i think this
    god wants you to get high sometimes
    so he put something natural to get high

weed doesnt get you as high as say crack or heroin im sure
    because when you die thats when you get ur high on earth god wanted you to get high and relax to a certain extent

6. god gave us this because it allows us to become more advanced as a species because we think about new things that which normally would have never be thought of :D

ps, im an agnostic :/ but mother nature did give us this gift of thc to use in plentiful fashion

7. how can a PLANT, be so illegal and looked down upon by all the goons who dont understand how wonderful it is. ugh it makes me so mad.. lets all get baked!!!!

8. No, no, no. Marijuana wasn't put here by any god, its simply a byproduct of an evolved defense mechanism. THC is most probably a useful deterrent for herbivores. there is between 250,000 and 400,000 different plant species, its understandable that a few of them are going to do weird things to you when you smoke them :smoking:

9. hmm thats a really interesting thing that i have never heard before.. ill have to share that while passing the bowl this weekend! :D

but simply eating thc doesnt activate its properties , perhaps there is something else that it might do?

10. Ever wonder what the ‘thoughts’ are when you are high?

The weed lifts the veil. The 1000 words a minute that you get! That is communication coming from Source. That is the information that you need to slow down. Listen to the words, see how it sounds. Follow the sounds of Love. When you Connect, you Connect.
    That is how easy is. Just slow down, listen to all the information that is coming to You. Listen to the words of Love and then Connect.

Now, for those that need to have a little more questions on ‘What this Is’, then continue reading. For everybody that Connected. Stop reading after this paragraph! And just ‘remember’ You. Who are You? What is this feeling? How much of You can stay here, longer? How many get into this feeling and then retreat to thinking ‘other thoughts’? Just remember, this is You, all of You, GOD.

I can see holding this ‘feeling’ could make someone green-out. It is intense, complete body high without the Mental. This is what ‘pure love’ feels like. Love Yourself, your friends, the human race, the world, the universe and finally, love for You.

Lay there and just meditate, feel the Connection, enjoy and give ALL the Love You Can.
    It pulses throughout the universe. It helps others Connect. Enjoy!

11. how many times you gonna write the same post dude?

12. Just helping as many people Connect. Peace be with you.

13. ohhh shit i just realized something.
    what if adam and eve in the bible eating the forbidden fruit is just a huge metaphor for us smoking pot? since it's illegal? but the forbidden fruit of the garden was the best most delicious fruit and weed is the most wonderful pure substance! What if the entire bible is one big metaphor, like a code and we are supposed to uncrack it? let's get serious... i mean, who actually believes that stuff in the bible? it's all a huge code!

and the thing about the burning bush and moses... totally a burning bush of weed! he got super baked and wrote the 10 commandments and said that god spoke to him or whatever!

14. Lol you guys are true hippies...i wish everyone who smoked weed got the feeling of peace and love...because i see a lot of angry stealing murderous potheads (sad but true) . I think weed can open your mind if you want it to, but so can anything else. I'd like to think that i don't need to get high to have an open mind.

sorry if i rained on your parade but it's just my opinion

15. omg. that is the coolest interpratation of the bible I have ever come across and it made me smile and giggle and feel all awesomenes

I have to totally agree with you.

16. haha yes! the bible is a huge secret code telling the world to smoke pot.. god i love stoners!!!

17. Try reading the bible when you are high. It will talk to you differently then when you are 'sober'. A code, secret language, whatever you call it but you are on the right path.

18. You ever think the psychedelic properties of marijuana (or any plant) is an evolved defense technique?

19. whoa man. that would mean.....
    a lot....
    if you believe in evolution.....
    whoa......

Just think our evolution...it has happened....and will continue....
    whoa...

O.O

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::confused::confused::confused::confused::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::cool::cool:

20. same reason poisionous plants that are harmful to us are here.... theyre just here... the effects that they have on us when mixed with our physiology is purely incidental.

whoa dude :smoking: