Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why it wasn't grit weed?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Megyci, Jan 7, 2011.

1. guys. i made hash out of something i though was grit weed. looking at the leaves/bud the things i though was glass had gone.
    does this mean it wasn't grit after all and i was just being a paranoid little girl?
    i guess what i'm asking is would silicone melt in isopropyl/ or just trichromes?

plus. if anyone has smoked grit weed is it noticable. i mean i have a slight twinge in my chest but i was reading about and most people have catastrophic things happen when they inhale grit/

thanks

2. It wasn't gritweed.

3. .. The 'twinge' you feel in your chest is just your lungs reacting to the toke, probably from not being used to getting a toke of high-grade marijuana.
    There have been so many of these threads since I've started browsing, and everyone (besides 2 I remember of) of the end results is the same - not grit weed, just them freaking out (especially by people hearing of the 'cd test', yet they grab a whole nug and scratch away - the stem/hard bud IS going to scratch it)
    To know for sure next time if it's grit weed and to save you the trouble of worrying, bust up a session and move away the big buds until you can see a few of the crystals (if its grit weed, this should automatically be noticeable as not a fluffy-crystal like texture, it'll have a more 'stackable' shiny glass texture that is hard when you touch, THIS is what you scratch a cd with to check if its grit or not, even put it between your teeth and try to 'grind', if it instantly dissapears (probably just even due to saliva), then its crystal/good, if you can still feel it between your teeth/it doesnt crush, then its grit.

4. yep. don't worry