Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why it is good to be a Stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TXweed, Dec 5, 2003.

1. I've been thinking there are many good reasons to be a stoner. Some people try to put down the hardcore pot heads or even the once a day or two pot heads for being stoned and "out of it" all the time. And to those people i say hey man...when you are stoned there are many benefits including:
    --when you are stoned there are many things you look forward to or enjoy much more than in a normal boreing day not high. for instance, when there is a slight change in plan that would normaly alter your plans and make you do something different, will when your stoned create something new for you to explore. suddenly when your stoned it makes the decision making process and your ability to do things so much greater, you are fully enveloped in what you are doing that you welcome new ideas, thoughts, tasks for your mind to toy with and gain knowledge from. this is one of the things that i think gives one more reason to smoke more often, otherwise your just wasting your time missing something that you could probably be enjoying and learning of alot more.