Why isn't my Northern Lights flowerin??? Pics included

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Joe Budden, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Hey guys ok this grow has been messed up right from the start lol I started out with 7 Barneys Farm Northern Lights, 2 of them died near the start, 2 then turned out to be male and 2 hermied on me lol so I'm now left with 1 female!!!

My setup is simple 400w Hps, I'm using soil and my mix is Plagro Light mix, I added Perlite, Vermiculite, Worm Castings, Bat Guano. I'm using Hesi fertilizer combos

Anyhow I'm not into day 16 and I cant see any sign of buds, sure its hairy but defo no buds yet, have any of you grown NL before how long does it take before you see buds and wat is the flowering time of this plant, Pics below sorry for crap quality, help would be great people

Peace

Joe Budden
    Free The Weed

Attached Files:

2. It sort of looks like you've got the start of some pistils there, but I can't quite tell due to the pic quality. Check out some pics on some others peoples grow journals to check progress. if there is no sign... I assume you mean day 16 of a 12/12 cycle, in which case that's excessive and you should check for a light leak perhaps, if you have not switched to 12/12 then it would not flower.

3. You're positive it's a female?

4. Yea I'm day 16 Flower, thats what I was thinking a possible light leak, I'm using an old timer and I'm thinking it might be the source of the problem. It would help explain why 2 of em hermied on me, yea its defo female no sign of male at all, I think I'll undo the timer and go to the good old manual way. If anyone else wants to share their help please go ahead.

Peace

5. If your in day 16 of 12/12 then you should start seeing your first true budlets crowning soon.First day of flower starts when buds form not when the lights have changed.Most strains go through 2-3 weeks of stretching after 12/12 begins to prepare for flowering.