Why is weed so awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by JamestheFreak, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Seriously why is it so awesome? How does a plant do this? Everytime I smoke and get high I become so fucking happy even when I am extremely bored before I smoke. I could be sitting and doing nothing and still be having a great time. (especially when I stare at the inside my bong I fucking end up tripping balls sometimes) Weed is like the good side of smokable plants while Tobacco is the evil one. I think my favorite thing about weed is how fucking awesome music and fapping are when high oh and of course thinking. I dunno why but I get lost in my mind and everything is so positive. The only downside is the strong smell and running out of the good herb. I seem to enjoy weed a lot more ever since I started smoking alone. I guess I must be born to become a stoner hermit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Idk tobacco is great as well as reefer, i wouldn't go so far as to say tobacco is evil though...

3. Anything that can give you cancer is evil to me. Plus I really hate the smell and that I heard second hand smoke is more dangerous.

4. Weed is sometimes awesome because life is often not....

5. so true man, the only downside, as well, is when your so gone and your around people, and during discussion your just completely blank hahaha

6. hey, nothing wrong with it. life's life, enjoy it. it's not like you'll be a stoner hermit forever, and if it's what you enjoy being at the current time, then by all means, do it. Just make sure to get your shit done and brush your teeth.

:smoke:

7. I know that feel but I just don't give a fuck. I never give a fuck about anything when high.

8. Can't wait for that feeling again, only 6 more days until i can blaze!!!

9. stuff in quotes from wiki

"The theory describes a Type A individual as ambitious, aggressive, business-like, controlling, highly competitive, impatient, preoccupied with his or her status, time-conscious, and tightly-wound. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence."

^ me, sober

"The theory describes Type B individuals as perfect contrast to those with Type A personalities. People with Type B personalities are generally patient, relaxed, easy-going, and at times lacking an overriding sense of urgency.
    Because of these characteristics, Type B individuals are often described as apathetic and disengaged by individuals with Type A or other personality types"

^me, high

thats why weeds awesome, helps chill myself the fuck out, which ive found to be very important :smoke:

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s]R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

11. it gets me high