why is weed not legal yet? ill tell you why

Discussion in 'General' started by homegrown998, Dec 1, 2007.

1. because nobody is doing anything about it make peaple listen talk about it out in the open tell your friends tell your friends friends make your own website do whatever it takes i was locked up in doc 3 years for nothing i lost everything and i know im not the only one who went threw it there is nothing wrong with smoking weed nothing if you agree with me let me know give me some ideas what can i do to help get the ball moving here nobody should have to go to jail for smoking a fucking weed that grows out of the earth! my mom has arthritus in her neck can anybody guess what a good medicine for that is? i tried to tell her but she is brainwashed thinking that she would be useing "drugs" and refused to try it every plant and animal was put here for a reason i can go on and on now im pissed im gonna go smoke... peace:smoke:

2. That first sentence was a killer to get through.

But yeah man, if more people got off their asses and spread the gospel, it'd definitely help. Can't say there aren't a lot of people hard at work about this already though.

3. The biggest problem is getting help from celebrities and sports stars.. there are plenty of high profile people who smoke weed.. if they simply helped support the cause I think weed would have a much better shot of being legalized.

4. nice sentence structure :) for some reason its BAD but i could read it fine the first time. now i look at it and my mind breaks.

5. I litteraly just got a headache trying to read all that

6. Thats odd.. I did too. lol