Why is this such a mad world?

Discussion in 'General' started by africantapwater, May 15, 2009.

1. I'll make this quick;

What makes it so hard for a person to be nice, sincere, genuine?

What makes it so easy to fall under the control of petty emotions like jealousy, greed, and anger?

What makes some people think they're so much better than other people?

I'm just curious to hear what everyone has to say. Watching a Nazi movie right now, it got me thinking. :smoking:

2. What makes it so hard for a person to be nice, sincere, genuine?
    They are afraid to reach out, to show a sign of weakness, to provide somebody else with a good time instead of themselves. Everyone has the inherent drive to fend for themself, its human nature, so to be egotistical and self-motivated is human nature man; only the unique and atypical treat others humanely... isnt that weird? :(

What makes it so easy to fall under the control of petty emotions like jealousy, greed, and anger?
    Weakness. Lack of self respect. Ignorance.

What makes some people think they're so much better than other people?
    Weakness. Lack of self respect. Ignorance.

3. cause people arent really themselves an most are so wraped up in a illuision,we call modern day socitiy,everyone is just in there own little world.

4. its sub conscious to profile people?what people are trying to protect them selves from is not right,they listen to what the mainstreim tells them,if the media makes someone look bad they'll try to protect themselves from that,it just dosnt make sense.

5. because not everyone smokes pot

6. megalomaniacs

7. i think you misunderstood what i said dude.

it is inherent human nature to fend for oneself. its biology. do you think early Cromagnan (sp?) peoples survived and furthered the human evolutionary process by preaching against greed and hate and promote peace and love? no, they tried as hard as they could to survive. this has spilled over into today's day and age. from what i see in people, and all that ive observed (granted im only 18), a good majority of our population is stuck in this mindset; one of SELF and not OTHERS.

8. yea i know its human nature,what im saying is when people were fending for them selves a millon years ago it wasnt same then it is today.people view things in the wrong way cause they have been brainwashed,but idk i guess that just my perspective on it.

9. oh i feel you man, collective mindset changes with the times and all the other circumstances that im too high to think about.

10. so zombies and sheep, this is our scapegoat (red herring?) for all those negative things people let themselves do without care and bother?

11. as long as the zombies push the sheep off the cliff :rolleyes:

12. and dance to the rhythm of the war drums?

13. napoleonic battle ensues!

14. My guess would be this:

When you're stuck only to live in one way with many choices that lead to the same way.
    Eat, sleep, work.

15. lol wut?

:smoking:

16. Society.

17. everyone is in a mass routine,personally i hate feeling confined to a life routine.

18. So we've got too many people consuming culture, not enough people producing culture?

And this leads people to mindlessly consume these negative ways and regurgitate them upon others?

19. i, sir, am in no such routine!

i smoke cannabis, i live, and then-- poof-- i die.

20. Damn illadelphin, you have many wise words my friend. Its enlightening for sure :)