Why is there so much hostility on a stoner-forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by imafuckingdyke, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I swear this is supposed to be an online community of stoners, so how come there is so many people constantly getting in each others hair bout shit?

2. I think thats the whole point of forums

3. Cause we're all different.

4. :laughing:

I dunno why, but this post cracked me up..

5. YOU HIGH BOY?! lol Sweet

6. lol, Op, you're just making the problem bigger with this thread..

7. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE posting a comment that is so true.

People need to relax, I like coming here because I can find some good conversation here and there and see how other like minded people are

Alas, welcome to GC OP. it's not entirely hostile.

8. #10 full melt, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    General is always pretty hostile but the other sub-forums are usually civil with one another.

9. Op isnt new lol

10. OP's been here longer than me -.-

11. debates aren't bad but the past couple days have been a whole lotta bull shit for sure.

12. The haters are smoking on brick weed.

Or it could be there's like a quarter million users on this site so there's bound to be a few douchebags.

13. Not meant as in "welcome" welcome, but more as "well this is what you get" lol

14. There seems to be a huge lack of moderation.

15. #17 Royksopp, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    Just because people smoke weed doesn't mean they are always chilled out and happy. Just because we're on a stoner forum doesn't mean we're always high.

Stoners are people just like everyone else, with emotions that aren't always going to be happy and giddy. It's reality...

*edit* agreed with the post above. I know we've been short on mods for a while now, but it's been excessively worse as of late. Some threads that were against the rules stayed open for almost a week. I understand they are people with lives outside the forums and the admins and tech people are busy dealing with the upgrade the forums will be having too. Believe us, we know you guys are busy and swamped with a load of work that you guys aren't getting paid or even thanked often for, but the lack of mods is a serious issue that's been going on for a long time now. I hope with the upgrade it will bring in more mods to help keep things more in check.

16. It's just diffrence in opinions, if we all had the same ideas and beliefs how boring would this world be?

17. Self Projection, son. I catch myself doing it sometimes on here.

18. Hahaha, they smoking the brick weed fo sho;)