Why is there so much hate in the world

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MN4Lyfe, Nov 30, 2015.

1. All these terror attacks, shootings, gangs, drugs. Why do we destroy each other, why so much hate?

2. Money and power. Everybody wants it. And everybody will kill to have it. Unfortunately.

3. Religion too

4. Its like ying and yang. For every 1 good person theres 1 bad person. Even though it doesnt show sometimes theres a lot of love in the world so yong and yang theres also a lot of hate.

5. GREED.. Those that are greedy seek money and power. They seek money to get the power and seek power to control the masses under their rules and regulations because they have the money and power, they're the hierarchy. They only value themselves. Greed is the cause of all destruction.

6. I've always wondered what life would be like if we made friends with people based on the things we hated instead of the things we liked.

7. You mean like the KKK?

8. #8 Elem3nt17, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    Generation-ally inherited ignorance
    Miseducation
    Greed
    Moral relativism
    Economic disparity

9. #9 101 BIG TEX 101, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    cuz o peeps like me [​IMG]

10. Western civilization is breaking down.

Some other rising civilization (Orient?) will gradually take over, as has happened throughout history.

Nothing is forever.

11. I feel u

I used to not really care much at all about violence and things happening but the past few years it's gotten so bad that I actually have nightmares of someone hurting people I care about in a completely every-day situation for absolutely no reason :/

Also, that Planned Parenthood shooting... Wtf... I go to PP about 2x a year for birth control and health screenings. Scary.

12. #12 Through The Trees, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    People are dumb. This shit has been around since humans came into existence. Its not any worse than its ever been. From pillaging villages to the crusades to the atomic bomb to now. Hell, we are all better off now than in any point in history. You should be thankful you're alive in these times. We're in a fucking golden age compared to our ancient history.

13. #13 WubbaLubbaDubDub, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    Because you touch yourself at night

[​IMG]

14. A peace sign is just a rearranged swastika

15. That isn't just a "peace sign". It is the image for the Campaign of Nuclear Disarment, formed in 1957

[​IMG]

16. Show me how that sign is a rearranged swastika, I don't see it

17. During the Viet Nam war the war hawks called it the "Footprint of the American Chicken" as all the war protesters wore them...

18. Cause ain't everybody bongin.

19. You are quite right.

[​IMG]

20. As the christans say: "The devil has to do his work too"