Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is there no seeds in my bags?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheezeit74, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Ok so people always talk about how they planted a seed they found In the bottom of the bag they just bought. I have never found a seed in my bags. How come?

2. you buy sensi?

3. Cuz dank buds do not come with seeds, just mids and regs and shwag!

4. Because your weed's good.

5. Do you ever pick up weight? Like over a half atleast? ... I. Haven't founnd seeds in any of my weed bags under a half. I usually never find seeds

6. You don't smoke schwag

7. #7 Cheezeit74, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Naa I don't carry that kind of money I usually stick to quarters or 8ths

8. Thanks guys now I know if I get seeds it's not dank!

9. Good weed doesn't have much seeds

10. #10 LCAshin, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats a stretch

11. Because your weed is great. Hehe.​

12. you may find an occasional seed in dank if one of the males managed to pollinate, but if the grower was good it should be seedless

13. There can be seeds in super dank, i bought an eigth in BC of some bomb weed and found 2 seeds in it!

And it got me super high

All weed can have seeds, it only depends if the female was pollinated by a male or not

14. ^ read my post

15. Don't just jump the gun like that. Even chronic ass shit still may have a seed here and there.

16. dude i fucking wish i could find mature seeds in my dank.. i get a decent amount too and rarely find a seed but never a mature one in my dank unfortunately...

17. ^ ya i've never found a mature one in dank

18. if ya never found a mature one, that means the bud was a little premature.. the seeds matue at the same rate as the bud lol...

perfectly mature dank.. if it caught ONE single pollen from a male plant on a pistol, it will make a seed right there, on that calyx...

that's not completely true, because depending on weather/grow conditions, the trichomes may be mature, even before the seed is, us growers look for about a 50/50 cloudy to amber trich maturity, the more cloudy the more the indicaish traits will be prevalent, the more amber, the more sativa-ish....

19. I don't want seeds in my bags, they are unnecessary. Your lucky you don't find them.

20. ya need to understand the biology behind what makes a seed, before you jump to conclusions.. it IS true that that a pollinated plant will use it's energy to reproduce (make seeds, if it's been pollinated, or to make it's flower, if it hasn't) however, one or two seeds in a few ounces can happen from alot of things... a nearby grow with mature males, the plant making a "nanner," (going hermi, due to stress, etc) or from of course, force pollination (how we get hybrid strains)...