Why is the "never seen a hot black girl" constantly ht with malware?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Messiah Decoy, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Every few pages will give me a malware warning?

Why and how does this happen?

I don't have this problem with any other thread.

2. A simple answer to a simple question:

Hot black girls are creating malware and seeping it into the thread somehow. :)

Case closed. Phew!

:smoking:

3. Actually the thread is filled with hot pictures of beautiful black women so my guess is the culprit is a racist who doesn't want people to see those pictures. :)

4. Would not be surprised at all...

5. I've been hit with these pages a few times. I'm curious as well.

6. Hmm funny I got the same feeling when I came in this thread..

Another pointless thread

7. What's wrong with asking why that thread has malware?

8. More than likely someone is linking photos from a website that has been known to contain malware...as long as you stay away from clicking on links, you should be fine...

Try link the pages in this thread if possible...then when gnik sees it he can go straight to those pages and check it out...

9. It is 100% related to an external image added as a picture. If you guys supply me the urls of the warning pages , i can check thoe.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Should be corrected now

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks good, thanks.

12. Happens with a lot of these threads that involve posting pictures of scantily clad ladies. A lot of the sites hosting images like that aren't exactly computer friendly.

I imagine a lot of the people posting images are just taking them right off of Google image search and not even visiting the site, so they probably don't even realize that they're posting an image hosted on a site with malware.

13. Thanks for the insight and assistance everyone.