Why is Ron Paul the messiah?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SiicKxShoTz, Jun 22, 2013.

1. "The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001."
    I would rather not quote wikipedia but i do not feel like being bothered to track the source of that info. So yes George Bush signed the Patriot Act not Obama.

2. Chaos and armageddeon arent in that definition.

Glad you admitted you were wrong

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. And...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/27/patriot-act-extension-signed-obama-autopen_n_867851.html

Obama signed the exact same patriot act again, continuing the legacy of W., but we'll just overlook that little fact like the obedient government stooges we really are. :rolleyes:

4. Oh no, it is well known Obama continued the "Patriot" Act. I was saying that George Bush started all of these acts so that they could be blamed on the Democratic office for not being repealed. Had a Republican gone into office after Obama none of these acts would have a chance of being repealed, and would remain just like they are now with the puppet Democrats in office.

5. [​IMG]

Yeah, I'm done.

6. Hope, not Bob but that is why Ron Paul is treated like the Messiah.

Ron Paul gave those that do not want to live in a warmongering police state hope.

They all see you as a troll because most who aren't part of the Ron Paul, fiscally conservative libertarian/Ayn Rand circle jerk are trolls.  This type of thing happens in most heated parts of GC.  This forum is just that way.  You probably could have researched Paul more and understood why he has such a cult following, but your thread isn't trolling. 

8. lol ....

Exactly.

The OP throws out bs like how Paul is another Republican - false - and other nonsense.

But when he/she is presented with evidence such as his voting record etc, that shows how different of a candidate he is, the OP then just changes his tune and basically says " Nuh-uh doesnt count."

Not to mention he supports Democrats because they "Destroy the country slower."

Lol what the fuck is that nonsense? Thats like saying you would rather drown to death instead of being shot through the head. Guess what, your still dead, doesnt matter how you ended up that way. Not to mention that attitude is what is destroying this country, bowing down and accepting the apparent "lesser" of two evils, instead of standing up against the machine.

10. #71 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013

Ron Paul is just another Republican, and he would be another obediant puppet if he was in office. As far as his voting record goes i never said it "doesn't count" his voting record is most likely scripted to give the general populace a sense of "Hey we got a good guy here that is fighting for the good cause," lol no. And yes, in the meantime of revolutionizing the country I would rather have the lesser of two evils during that downtime. Case and point.

11. Ah the lesser of two evils argument. By using that argument you admit you directly support evil. Congrats.

12. Like I already said I don't vote.

13. i thought jesus was the messiah? 

14. Why not? If you would rather have the lesser of 2 evils, why not vote for that person?

15. Because i don't directly support evil.

16. I'm too high and life is too short to give a phuck, ye dig?

17. You don't vote at all?

18. You may have a point. All policitians will bs there way into office. I believe that too. But RP had a good point about the federal reserve. He had me thinking about that seriously. And besides, he wanted to legalize marijuana. If he didn't, we would all be down in DC knockin on the white house door saying "WTF?"

19. Ron Paul is the greatest Congressman in US history imo. The reason is simple. He's the most consistently principled politician in history. The majority of politicians aren't even principled sometimes, they lack principle completely. Their actions are almost always guided by special interests of some kind. Some politicians are principled occasionally. Then there's Dr. Paul, consistently principled from the beginning of his long career to the very end and now beyond. The principle that Dr. Paul upholds is the non-aggression axiom. A more noble ideal doesn't exist in the political world imo. So he has consistently adhered to the highest of principles, and this is why many hold him in such high regard.