Why is Ron Paul the messiah?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SiicKxShoTz, Jun 22, 2013.

1. No need for the racism dude no body respects that. Atleast nobody should.

2. Marijuana is not a carcinogen. The smoke, may be. Burn anything and you will get carcinogens. But that doesn't mean marijuana is carcinogenic.

With that logic you could say wood is carcinogenic, or tea, or oregno, or metal, or pretty much everything,

3. Anyways back to Ron Paul..

4. Im an anarchist. I hate republicans.

How did you get thay im conservative from my posts?

Obvious troll your just trying to get a rise out of people.

Thats against forum.rules btw

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. There was no racism in tjat post. Stop trolling

6. Ron Paul is not a messiah...
    He is kinda like the DUDE..
    He is just tooo freaking cool!!

RON PAUL IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

But the dems are the party that care about civil rights, right?

8. #48 yurigadaisukida, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    [quote name="lilro" post="18247761" timestamp="1371948681"]But the dems are the party that care about civil rights, right?[/quote]No? I think equal rights, but not human rights.Theu want to opress everyone equallySent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Everyone but themselves.

10. Moving right along. No need to point out your ignorance. Just eats away at what little credibility you may have been clinging to.

11. #51 Deleted member 472633, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    Ron Paul > Jesus Christ

Ron Paul > Moses

Ron Paul > Mohammad 

Ron Paul > Abrahamic God

Ludwig von Mises > Ron Paul

Murray Rothbard > Ron Paul

Predicting a future that will never and wasn't ever meant to happen is hard to do but the fact that Ron Paul is president, in this scenario, would be the only change really needed. If this fictional America managed to do just that, then Liberty just gained a huge boost and it would snowball. 

Other then that, yeah, theres not much a president is going to do but he can use his mouth for good and truth or for lies and deceit.

13. Guarantee he would be like every other President and go against everything he says when he got into office.

14. His track record sais otherwise.

If you make that claim then your saying.you cant trust anyone

So why are umyou not an anarchist then?

15. #55 SiicKxShoTz, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    Of course you can not trust everyone. Every single person no matter family friend will lie to you and go against you if a certain situation arises. Anarchism however is far too extreme, without a form of governing things would be apocalyptic. Government should exist solely to put criminals in jail to set an example to would be criminals and not allow crimes to happen.

16. You are extremely.ignorrant on what anarchy is.

Go get educated before making silly claims

But then who decides who is criminal?  And how far should they be allowed to go to 'not allow crimes to happen'?  Seems dangerously vague...

Why not give everyone complete autonomy and decide what's best for themselves?  Simply abolish the ridiculous concept of "victimless crimes" and a great stride in favor of true liberty has been made.  Only when one person has physically harmed another, or violated their property, or conspired to hinder their business has crime been done; only then should society step in to determine whether a crime has indeed taken place and to serve justice when necessary.

Also, in my eyes, promises made to the public by a politician constitute a verbal contract.  Indeed, with the system that is in place, these promises cannot always be brought to fruition - that is forgivable; however, when a politician willfully goes against these promises to the detriment of the public, this politician is guilty of treason.  When we have an entire room full of treasonous politicians deaf to claims, it is the right of the public by God and law to correct these wrongs.

1. Belief in the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis without recourse to force or...
    Google definition

18. Snarky replies like these don't help at all yuri

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. LMAO, oh that's a classic! Obama has done nothing but continue Bush's policies since day one, Patriot Act? Yep, expansion of the Patriot Act? Yep, the NDAA. But you just keep drinking their koolaid like a good little sheep is supposed to...