Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is reg the way it is?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ResinGuzzler, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Okay, so I was always under the impression that reg (schwagg), was weed, dank or not so dank, that was compressed and transported a really long distance/over a boarder. Which means it's compressed and really old, so it lost its smell and isn't as potent. In regards to the seeds on them, I thought that they would simply be as successful as the genetics of the plant in which they were produced.

Someone told me that reg seeds will grow reg plants that have condensed nugs, which is why it appears compressed. Is that true, or was my original impression correct?

Thanks.

2. It's all about how it's grown and cared for. But the short answer is that it starts with males being disposed of before they pollinate the female plants.

Sensimilla, my friend. Google and read up on that for a thorough answer.

3. Reggies or schwagg is just shitty weed. If you compress weed into a vacuum seal, it wouldn't lose its smell. Where would the smell go?

4. Nope, no weed in the world grows buds that are flat like a pancake. It is flattened by transportation.

5. My thoughts exactly.