Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is my tolerance super low?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SixtyNine, Mar 13, 2012.

1. God loves you?

2. It might be embarassing, but you should be grateful. I'm on a 3 week break (not by choice) that ends Friday. Can't wait to fuck myself up with the reduced tolerance.

3. Somehow i don't believe this. Nick Diaz smokes A LOT of weed and is a serious athlete.

4. I have a low tolerance too though and have been smoking for a long time. I was a pretty big drinker though and i could smoke A LOT more weed if i was already drunk. Seems like it only got me more drunk and just a little high. When i just smoke weed its more intense for me lol. Most people it's the opposite though.

5. i hate you......

6. This isnt really true. You will build a tolerance like anyone else. I am an athlete with low body fat and have a huge tolerance.

7. youre the exception man. Of course if you want to you can live between dabbing and working out and definitely get as huge a tolerance as you want, but the fact remains that without stores of fat cells you aren't going to keep your tolerance for very long

8. This :hello:
    I have a relatively low tolerance but I feel like it's going to build quickly if I smoke every night :smoke: :D

9. Pack snappers in your bowl op about two hits of bud smoke then gradually pack more snappers (Snapper-one-two hits of weed packed into the bowl.) until you reach the desired level of high that you are comfortable with.

10. [quote name='"claytonb11"']
    This isnt really true. You will build a tolerance like anyone else. I am an athlete with low body fat and have a huge tolerance.[/quote]

It really is though. You can still build a tolerance but it's highly dependant on metabolism. It's dependant on how fast your body can process the THC. It's stored in your fat cells, and I've found that drinking lots of water, exercising, and maintaining a low body weight lowers my metabolism significantly. A enormous amount. Do I have 0 tolerance? No that's absolutely impossible, but it does help a loooot. It's the only thing that does besides how much you consume.

11. You should try vaping if you feel uncomfortably high. It could be described as a cleaner high.

12. 1) reading comprehension

2) youve said nothing about nick diaz's tolerance

13. Metoo man, I have a relatively low tolerance usually. But when I am tipysy/drunk I can smoke a whole joint of DANK to myself and it would barely phase me.