Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is my dealer upset at me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecrafter, May 25, 2009.

1. This dude probably isn't like a supermarket of strains.

He's probably just selling whatever sensi he can get.
    Also, for some smaller dealers Quantity is not an option. They have their shit cut up so they take care of their own head while making some profit. So no quantity discounts....as it is and has always been a sellers market.
    In other words you and he are both smoking whatever someone else is selling....not necessarily what you would prefer.

I also prefer oldskool names like sensi and schwag
    two definately different bags.

Then again I've seen pro growers turn bag seed into sensi, and can name a dozen or more strains of dried bud, just from having grown the actual bud from named seeds.

When people start throwing strain names around it usually isn't just to describe the high, but more than likely is just to hype the price.

2. I have the answer! Screw your dealer, stop paying inflated prices, and grow your own! Peace :smoking: (I promise if you grow your own, you'll have no problem growin a nice sativa, with a little work!)

3. /thread

4. Want to know why hes upset?

You annoyed the fuck outta him with those messages.

People like to be discreet, not have a large convo
    about all the kush n skunk they can get, in text form aswell, shit takes ages
    to type out.

5. good idea.:)

6. Yeah that is true I should have just taken what he has, especially knowing he's just reselling mids.

I just thought he might have some more connections because he knew that guy who has the kush he sold me last.

Man I think it is my fault, even though he over reacted. He might have even been reselling his own mids, I just thought he would buy from his dealer and then resell to me for a slightly higher price. If I knew for sure he just selling from his personal stash I wouldn't have bothered with asking him for any new kush or nothing.

7. What a bitch dealer. He could have just said that's all he had instead of being an asshole about it.

8. yo lots of ppl actually dont know much bout chron. just basic shit as in
    This weed is good - kush
    this weed is okay - anything else
    you know what i mean cuz like he probably doesnt even know what kind of bud it is. lots of ppl just make up a name to make it sound better

9. #29 thecrafter, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    I know he wouldn't pick up the phone. He kept messaging me and in one text I just asked him to pick up the phone because typing is taking years and he ignored it. He was the one that wanted to text it seemed. I tried calling him up.

I just sent him a long text explaining it and apologizing because I didn't know he wasn't a true dealer and just sharing his personal stash (even though he over reacted to the max).

He just texted me back "I vs" I don't know what the hell that means but whatever.

He overreacted, I didn't know he wasn't a true dealer, we were both at fault (even though I throughly explained myself in the texts, I was crystal clear that I was just trying to find out if he's got other strains or connects but he didn't seem to care and made a big deal out of it as if I was a spoiled brat and expecting too much. Now I understand though. Just miscommunication. Too bad he took it the wrong way. He's the one not getting money from a customer.

edit: sent me another text after I sent him that last one with my explanation and apology. he says "delete my number" fuck him. Bad person, bad dealer, bad friend

wow I'm still in shock as to how a person can say that. Here's what I wrote to him: hey last text dont worry but i just thought it over and realized you were just reselling me your person stash// i didn't know till now so now i know why youre angry. youre not a dealer and just shared from your own and i understand so im apologizing. i did not know. good luck in life after college and thanks for the two pickups!

then he msged me that delete my number.

scum

10. meh you asked alot of questions sometimes pisses a dealer off. Like idk people saying they dont like the weed you sell is like people telling you that that they dont like the type of chips you sell if you worked for lays or some shit. But this guy is an asshole especially if you had been buying from him for a while. You should have just said alright fuck you pussy, after he made the comment about sorry he can help you or whatever. You shouldnt ever make it look like your dealer is doing you a favor even if he is... or excactly this will happen lol he thinks he has the upper hand on you and can raise the prices or tell you to get the fuck away. Just find a new dealer its not that hard just chill with more people you will come across someone eventually. And whoever told you that people dont just give out numbers is a lie if your friends with someone they will give you a number to a good dealer because they know if you have weed you will smoke them up! unless your a stingey fuck.

11. #31 thecrafter, May 25, 2009
    Yeah I did make that mistake. When he sold me I made some really dumb moves, I was desperate for a new dealer because my previous dealer (who ironically was delivering me AK47 one day, and got busted while on his way to meet me) got busted delivering to me and he was my first dealer. So I was trying to make it as easy as possible for this new dealer of mine and that definitely wasn't a good idea I guess.

Live and learn :) I learned some good info from this thread!

now he's sending me blank texts I guess on purpose to annoy me. fuck some people are asshats

12. Ask your friends if they could get soem for you, basically ask them to be the middle man for their connection. Ask if they can help a fellow stoner out and that you have been completly dry for a while.

13. He probly thinks you're a cop or a snitch or something trying to get him to tell what he has access to.

But yeah fuck him. Get someone better.

14. you probably just annoyed the shit outa him.

he is a "small time dealer", it aint walmart man. Most small time dealers dont have some big selection of weed to pull from. You like what they got or you dont...

He is high andhere you are texting him... having to text sucks while you're high.

15. Dude, you really need to learn some discretion, especially if you're going to be using texts for this sort of thing.

That message you sent him was pretty incriminating. Selling weed is selling weed is selling weed. Getting caught dealing is completely different than simple possession, and carries way harsher penalties. In that last text you mentioned twice that he'd sold to you on previous occasions. Not chill. I can only imagine what the others looked like. If I were a dealer I'd be pretty pissed too. I really can't say I blame him for telling you to delete his number.

Besides, there are probably some circumstances that you're completely unaware of. He may be selling other things (or more weight than you know about); there could be some serious heat in your area; he may have good reason to be afraid of getting raided or snitched on.

Either way, texting to set up deals is never a good idea unless you both know that something like, "Hey, wanna hang for an hour before I head to work?" means "I'd like to procure a bag of marijuana at your earliest convenience. Please call me so we may set up an appropriate time and place for this illegal exchange of money for drugs."

Just wait it out, find a new dealer (not too tough in college ;)), and learn how to be discreet. It's a skill that will serve you well.

Good luck :)

16. #36 thecrafter, May 25, 2009
    Actually when I first met him and we texted (I don't know he really likes to text he won't pick up half the times I call him but then he would text me 2 minutes later asking whats up) I used codes sort of... like hey doc I need some meds can you help me out? And then he would reply with "yeah how much weed you need? I only got regs right now though" so I just stopped trying to masque it. I'm not paranoid about that sort of thing myself and since he obviously wasn't either I didn't really care.

But thanks for the tip, when I first found out about it (through this forum actually) it made total sense and I used it with my first dealer and then he'd call me back

17. maybe he changed his mind and doesn't have anything to sell, and told you to stop because he might think its better to say that than that he doesnt have anything. dealers are weird sometimes, i know quite a few kids that say they have something to sound cool or whatever haha and they dont end up coming through.

18. how long have u been buyin from this guy? Maybe hes not a real dealer and was just getting the bud for you, or getting it for u and making a lil profit but not enough for him to wanna keep havin to go thru the trouble of getting it...Thats what I thought

Or he could be paranoid for no reason

That sucks yo..I had some shady dealers too..I called up this one guy last month who I been callin for like 3 years and the guy started actin like he didnt know me, told me I had the wrong number meanwhile I know his Italian voice. But fuck it, dealers are everywhere. I got like 4 of em that I could call, and also my friends can get bud...On Staten island buying weed is like ordering food, so many different deliverys

19. Well, if you can only find one dealer, you really should get out more often...;) I gotta admit, it is REALLY annoying to have a buyer ask you a whole bunch of shit about the weed, but you do deserve to know what you are getting. If you had simply asked him for some white widow or another sativa-dominant strain, things might have been a little easier on him because no matter where you go, any kind of "kush" is going to be an indica dominant strain if the hookup is legit. Bottom line is this: You didn't like the bud, and he should've respected that. Find yourself a new connect my man. Good luck and I hope that shit works out for you man. Happy tokin' bro :smoking:

20. This sounds like fucking amatuer hour on both fronts here.