Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why is it...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budandshrooms, May 26, 2010.

1. that skateboarding and smoking weed go so well together?

i have spen many a night pondering this and riding my mini cruzer around town while smokin a jay or gettin baked and skating a mini ramp are some of the most fun things i can do

my fellow skaters and weed smokers or non skaters that have input feel free to let me know what u think

2. fuck i meant to put this into the seasoned toker forum my bad please dont get pissed it was an honest mistake lol

3. it's just what you love to do (i was the same when I was younger, my bong and skateboard went with me everywhere) and when you do two things you love to do at once it's twice as fun!

I'd be the same for someone that likes playing music, taking photos or anything else creative you like to do.

4. I say...nothing beats HIGH paintball! lol

5. Idk why it is either.. but I love to smoke a bowl and then go mess around outside on the board too. or playing frisbee is awesome while baked.

6. Cruisin around town on my longboard is pretty sick. I just hope when weed is legalized that there isn't some public intox law against smoking a j in public, as it would probably to be badass to smoke and skate at the same time. In my town longboarding is an activity the police will look at you funny for, so I get my medicating done before I roll out.