why is it that none of my purple strains turn purple????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deno420, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I have purple paralyzer..purple power..purple chemdog and purple urkel and not a single one of them have a hit or blimish of purple why??????? I shouldn't have to make a plant get cold to wanna purple...my room stays between 68to81 range. Never really leaves that range.....I love purple buds and I'm tired of buying clons and seeds of purple decent and there not turning purple at all...somethings a miss here plz help.. yes I no color adds nothing to it but bag appell but when I walk up in the clubs with 10oz and call it purple blah they look at me like I'm maken shit up and its kinda starten to piss me off LOL.

2. Drop the temps at night by about 20 degrees at night in the last couple weeks of flowering and you may seen some purpling

3. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Drop the temps at night by about 20 degrees at night in the last couple weeks of flowering and you may seen some purpling[/quote]

Only proublem with that is I harvest 2 plants a week with 16plants in my flower room from week 1 to week 8. So I can't really do that with out doing it to all.....I just said the hell with it on 1 its 5am and I sat my purple power in my back room shut off the heater vents and opened the windows lmfao muhahaha damit been in there since 1 I'll move back in round 730am...its like 38 in there...its rdy to come down so w/e 1or 2 nites in weather like that won't hurt I've had plants outdoors get snowed on and was some flame