why is it so hard to get a job wtf

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Im really starting to blame old people....i go to walmart and i applyed there i decide to buy a snapple and like theres 4 old ass ladies....i tried to get a pic

ForumRunner_20120906_211942.png

Like shes 100 years old why isnt she in a home or some shit mdjyucfjduvdjcrjy

Go to college get an education so when your old you dont end up here and being blamed by some young whippersnapper of why he cant get a job

2. I don't know where you are but I bet you can find one, it's usually a friend that gets you a job or by some unorthodox means you obtain one. But the thing about the old people was funny.

3. This is only going to happen more and more unfortunately as the economy gets worse and jobs become more scarce...

4. [quote name='"BluDreams"']I don't know where you are but I bet you can find one, it's usually a friend that gets you a job or by some unorthodox means you obtain one. But the thing about the old people was funny.[/quote]

Yeah my mom is trying to hook me up lol but yeah man hopefully ive been applying places all week n shit

5. #5 azcactus, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    If you can get a CDL license you can come to OKLA and make $30 an hour plus benefits. Try in your state getting one and bring it on out here. They are begging for drivers here.

6. if you really work hard at lookin for a job youll eventually get one..

it is a bitch tho, especially if you live in a place with little to no opportunity like me.. man its damn near impossible to find a job around here.. plus imma felon so that doesnt help any.. the odds are definitely stacked up against me but im sure i could find one if i made it my job to look for one..

7. get a job.

/right wing response.

8. Omg man every chance you get.. You realize the "left" spent over a trillion dollars to create jobs, and your response to a lack of jobs after all the wasted tax money is to bash the right?

Give me your money so I can pretend to make jobs with it.

/left wing response

Both sides are retarded

9. The old broad was the only one that could pass the piss test....

10. At least they attempt to create jobs while right wingers outsource millions of jobs to help corporations.

11. I hear you man, times are tough for lots of people.. They clearly are if such an old lady is working cash at walmart.. She obviously cant afford retirement or to be ina home.. so wht you said was kind of inconsiderate.. But I still partially agree with you lol :smoke:

12. Im surr shes on more drugs then any of us :laughing:

13. Hang out in front of Home Depot or Lowes and ask if someone will hire you for the day as a laborer for cash.

14. #14 Niveuspuer, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Most only have the old ladies working the registers because they really can't do much more than that. 90% of their workers are probably still under 55. Just not at the registers.

15. If you REALLY want a job it isn't that hard. But you may be working for very little money and a lot of manual labor, which I know sucks but you gotta do what u gotta do.

16. Hahah so boss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BUx8gHiiI&feature=related]Cartman hires mexicans - YouTube[/ame]

17. lol there is no left in american politics...

18. I want a job in construction just because its kind of a work out lol and id rather do that then have to worry about telling some lady to fuck off at a cash register because shes being a bitch and i can say maybe 60%+ of construction workers are on some type of drug.

but all the places building stuff over here are like you need experience in construction im like bitch how do you expect me to get experience if none of you wont give me a chance to gain experience ...its gay.