Why is it so hard to get a dxm high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420Grower420, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ever since the local stores but CCCs in the back, its been like pulling teath to get a dxm high. chuggin syrup as many of you know, is the last thing you wanna do, and even when i do chug, the high sucks and i jsut feel sick.

Well yesterday i picked up four bottles of vicks 44 and used two to make some agent lemon. For those of you who dont know what agent lemon is, it\'s an extraction method for taking out dxm from cough syrup so you dont have to chug the useless other ingredients. Well it didnt work and i got absolutely no high and the shit i drank still tasted like ammonia was left in it.

I retried with the remaining two bottles today and it was even worse. I finished with a product that smelled like it was mostly ammonia and coudlnt even finish it as my stomach felt like it was having holes burned into it.

I know i\'m not doing something right with this method and it jsut pisses me off that when I was a stupid kid I could go on four hour trips easily without even knowing how lucky I was and now its damn near impossible...

Anyone else feel my pain?

2. just get 2 bottles of robo cough gels and eat both wait 2 hours dude you will be tripping balls

and if you did dxm and cant feel it turn off the lights and stare at something for 20 seconds lol

3. Yup. Take your dose, wait an hour or two, if it\'s the pills, then when you feel it coming on, turn off the lights, put on some pink floyd and smoke some weed. Then lye down on your bed witht the lights off

your gonna be fucked!

4. I have downed two bottles of the robo gel caps three times and it made me sick and not trip... I dont know why everything I try doesnt give me the same feel.

5. How often are you dexing? Maybe your tolerance has built up to a point that the usual recreational dose doesn\'t cut it.

6. ive only done it about 20 times doing no more than 420 mg ( 14 CCCs) and that was like a year and a half ago since my last trip.

7. Are you taking any script drugs currently?

ccc\'s are stupid and are the cause for all dxm related deaths. They fuck you up because of the cpm in it.

How big are you btw? I know a big dude who can take 600mg\'s of dxm and nothing.

Be on an empty stomach and dose and just sit in the dark with music and don\'t expect anything just forgot that you dosed and see what happens.

Some people just don\'t get affected by certain drugs for some reason or only at very high doses.

To whoever said 2 bottles of robo gellies will make you trip balls no it will not, it\'s only 600mg\'s DXM. That should be a starting dose imo.

tripping balls starts at like 850mg\'s +, it\'s just my opinion though.

If you can get ahold of pure DXM powder then my god get it. It WILL make you trip.

8. So what you\'re saying is that you cant buy ccc thats now under the counter because you\'re not 18? DXM sucks, get a new drug to do.

9. No sir, thats not what I\'m saying at all. If you read my earlier post about making agent lemon, I had to buy things such as cough syrup and lighter fluid which you must be 18 or older to buy. The reason I wont buy CCCs over the counter is because I doubt the lady will just hand me two packs of them and think nothing of it. Nice try though.

I am like 145 lbs right now and CCCs always gave me an amazingly clear high but when i do syrups or pills i feel like shit and have only gotten high off of them once or twice but felt realy sick the whole high.

how can one get a hold of dxm powder? I have heard of companies selling the raw powder but im assuming there are some hoops to jump through first?

Also during my experiences with DXM I felt like god, forgave all of the assholes in my life (I usually hold grudges forever and jsut stop talking to people who wrong me) and I could concentrate on a task for hours without feeling the least bit distracted. Some people feel different effects from drugs, you amy have jsut had some shitty dxm, like the way these syrups make me feel, what drug do you suggest?

10. What? That really makes no sense at all dude, im calling you out. I dont think you;\'re 18. You\'re worried about what a random store clerk is going to think about you? WHo the hell cares, if you\'re 18 it dont matter buddy.

So please the next time you try to say \"Nice try tho\" in a demeaning way make sure your answer actually makes sense first!

All of that dont matter tho lol I dont care what your age is, its just that CCC\'s and DXM are terrible for your body, and just BOTTOM of the line drugs. Try some other cheap drugs.

Also you cant order DXM powder even if u can theres no point, you can extract it and turn it into its pure form. Google around if you really want to make it. Pure 100% powder is really the only acceptable way to trip on DXM. syrups=nasty.

11. Umm what do you eman my answer doesnt make sense? I said yes Im 18, in order to buy the lighter fluid and cough syrup I needed to make the agent lemon they had to check my Id... w/e

And if you go to a store and constantly by multiple containers of a drug that is widely known for being abused, they will likely question you.

And what do you mean there is no ponit in buying pure dxm powder? You put that in anything and eat/drink it to get high, simple as that. Agent lemon is basicly jumping through a bunch of hoops and adding shit like ammonia to it so you can get the same product...

And just because dxm comes in over the counter medicines doesnt mean tis a \"cheap drug\" jsut because you had a bad experience with it doesnt change what it is. thats like someone smokeing some shitty shake weed and calling it a cheap thrill....

12. Yeah I think your underage. If yuo were over 18 youd use your head and say hm lemme go to one store and get 1 pack and then go down the street and get another pack.

2nd you shouldn\'t be doing DXM often enough for them to start questioning you, DXM is a bad ass fucken drug for you. Believe that DXM will fuck you up so bad if you abuse it.

Agent lemon still isn\'t the same as pure dxm powder, sorry.

Yes sadly DXM is not a good drug. It\'s good every now and again very rarely to have really fucked up disassociated trips with and have magical glowing experiences and all but theres so many other drugs out there.

Even though it\'s the dxm that does all the magic in the end your an adult drinking or popping cough medicine to get high, like children do who can\'t get access to \"real\" drugs even though dxm is a real drug.

Phoenixinflames :

All of that dont matter tho lol I dont care what your age is, its just that CCC\'s and DXM are terrible for your body, and just BOTTOM of the line drugs. Try some other cheap drugs.

QFT!

Also you cant order DXM powder even if u can theres no point, you can extract it and turn it into its pure form. Google around if you really want to make it. Pure 100% powder is really the only acceptable way to trip on DXM. syrups=nasty.

DXM powder isn\'t the only acceptable way to dex. I had no problems taking bottles of those gellies one after another, would swallow 10 at once like it was nothing. Syrup took a lil getting used to but id pour it into a glass and take a quick smell and then just drink it and not care about the taste. It\'s the settling of that thick syrup settling in your body and all that usually makes people feel sick. 2 gravol before will do the trick.

You can order it in it\'s pure powder form, it\'s illegal but you can get it off the net granted yuo know the right crooked researcher/scientist.

The ccc\'s made yuo feel really fucked because of the god damn CPM in them, they add A LOT to the trip but add a lot of unwanted harm to your body and brain.

If you like these pharmacy bought trips and all go knock yourself out with Gravol, but be warned the DXM trip is nothing hallucinogenic, there not even hallucinations but with gravol which is a mix of
    Dimenhydrinate and diphenhydramine those are real true hallucinations you will experience and for a super cheap price and no feelings of puking because after all there anti nausea pills.

13. For the most part I think you are an asshole because if you are an adult, why are you wasting your time on forums worrying about my age? Even if i wasnt 18, which I already proved i am, why would you waste your fucking time saying I am not? You still can\'t prove it so go somewhere else.

For those of you who believe I am not 18 because I am unhappy that the stores put CCCs behind the counter, its not because I ahve to ask for it now, its because I will not pay for them at all and if I ask for them and then they see that no one is paying for them, they will notice its me.

And we all know dxm is not good for you, im not a child so quite lecturing me about it.

The only think that was worth reading in your post was the part about CPM in CCCs, if you do in fact know what you are talking about, that is very interesting because i have taken 500mg dxm in syrups and it wasnt half the trip or a 300 dxm CCC trip and I was always wondering why, now I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.