Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Is It So Difficult?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SECRETANGEL, Nov 13, 2004.

?

From whom do you purchase from?

1. Female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Male

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dont purchase, i always get for free.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi,
    Could someone tell me why is it so difficult for a female to purchase?

Ladies, how do you get around this problem? do you have this problem at all?
    How did you become comfortable enough getting it on your own?

Poll.
    Do you purchase from a Female or Male?

Thanks for listening to my rant.

2. if u wanna buy and youre a girl, make sure you go with a guy you trust that will protect you

oh yea
    post pix of u :hello:

3. Yeah seriously...I have so much trouble findin hookups. It sucks!

4. I don't have any problem at all. I can always find a hook-up if need be. I used to move around a lot and never had too much of a problem finding what I needed.

My main hook-up is a guy and not a chick. I've bought from girls before but I prefer to do business with guys.

5. i buy mids off a chic, but most of the time its easier to find male dealers when ur lookin for dank weed, cuz it seems as though females get higher on just about every drug then males do.

6. I get from a girl. She was one of my best friends before she started selling. So now it works out great. I don't know any other girls that sell. And the girl I get from she gets from a guy. So there are way more guys around selling. Megan

7. last time i scored was off my mates mum lol, its irrelivant to me really but i only deal with people i know and trust.

8. now why is that?

not i'm not at all "being kinky' (is that how u say it?), I'm being damn serious :

Do you, as a girl, take adventage of the mix of weed plus presence of women's sent, ie using your "power" over men's instincts (power being overwhelmed by the weed effect) to , say your "adventage" (ie getting a little extra in your baggy because that is the only way that guy is ever gonna get a 100% sincere smile from ya...) ?

whatever your answer that gave me the banana !!

(ok; maybe i should be more specific : a banana, in at least my culture is a smile that i can't get rid of)

ya know, like: :D

PS:

same here.

oh well

still got the banana !

^__^

9. my friends grandmother sells a ton of weed. It's pretty good bud, usally orange bud but my new dealer sells some of the best weed in town at a good deal.

10. i'm lucky - i buy(?) from a family member. he smokes indicas thoughand nothing particularly amazing, so i never get any of the fancy stuff some of you talk about. my other half hs DOT random testing, and would lose all his licensing if i grew and got caught, so i'm content to filling up my dugout every once and a while. My point, i guess, was that because i'm such a straightlaced kind of chick, i find it damn near impossible to find anyone else who smokes. i have a dozen friends who used to, but just dont have the hookups here. i know damn well there is weed in this city,i can smell it sometimes =P I just don't know how to go about getting hold of any

11. I think girls have an easier time. Every girl i know always gets hooked up. I even met my g/f by selling weed to her. I know if i cant find any, she can always score some, she has even brought home free weed several times.

12. I've made purchases off women many times, although none of them ever had as much as i was wanting to purchase for some odd reason.

13. well...

i suppose that you do not need to anwser my question, Rumjil.

men never seem to get enough from women
    whereas
    women get some extra for free.

there ya go.

oh well.

in other news ...

14. I've bought weed from a girl before, and it was unfortunately a bad experience. I was getting 1/8th. I called her, and she said to wait in my car in a certain spot, and she'd come find me. I waited for about 15 minutes, and was getting upset. Finally she came out, and got in the car. The sack had nowhere near 1/8th in it; as much as I hate to be an asshole, I told her to go back and put some more in there or I would leave. She reluctantly went back to her place, and came back 5 minutes later with enough in the sack to make me content.

15. It's wierd... I've never really thought about it before, but everytime there has been a chick involved in my 'dealings' it's been the dealers' girlfriend... ya know, you call your guy and he says his girl has it at home or whatever.

In regards to girls getting hookups... hell yeah, I love love love flashing... my smile to get a better deal! ;)

16. I've never bought off of a female before... Something i'll look foward to

17. My wife and I are both big heads and we move around alot but we always stumble upon COOL people we can trust to get smoke from. We are just lucky I guess

18. hey i live in delaware, what city are you in?

19. hey granny can I get a quarter from you? hahahaha :D man that's so damn funny

20. I didnt vote. I buy from a couple generally. Growing your own is so mucho better. :)