Why is GC so great?

Discussion in 'General' started by grass man420, Dec 16, 2012.

1. This site is paramount to my existence now. many hundreds of hours have been spent on here. i feel like a better person for it. the wisdom i've seen on these forums is awesome. since being here i was introduced todeath metal. i thought it was shit then i saw a thread and saw how good it can be. i view a lot more than i post.i oggle at how some people can be here a month and have nearly 5k posts or something like that. too often, i'll be thinking about something and be reminded of a thread on here. this is the only forum i actually enjoy. best community by far. it just show's how cannabis promotes unity and open mindedness. this place is my home now and i will always have feelings for this place. I'm sure others feel this way too. i've joined a lot of forums and this is the best one i've ever found.. :gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

Us, blades are one of a kind. i love this place i really do.I take your guys's opinions higher than other people especially people i've seen around here for years.
    i could go on.

2. Must be all the White Widow and Sour Diesel etc etc

3. am i the only one?????????????? i don't believe it~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

4. cos most of us are high while on here, high I tell you.

5. high as fuck. stay blazed, blades.

6. i like this place too man.

i do.

7. Because weed is awesome:D

8. I LOVE YOU MARY JANE!.:smoking:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhreCLlcq3Q]Rick James - Mary Jane - YouTube[/ame]