Why is everything a political statement with lesbians?

Discussion in 'General' started by untamedlion33, Apr 29, 2011.

1. #1 untamedlion33, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    Im a gay guy and i dont think myself or any other gay guy i have ever met care about gay rights as much as every single lesbian i have met. It never stops at gay rights... you could be talking about ordering pizza and some how a lesbian will turn it into a whole schpeal about how the fda requires rat poison in our food, air, water, and medicine for population control so we dont end up like china. or just some random crap like that. pizza takes an hour to arrive why make it 4 before we even place the call?

then after they spew out all this political stuff with out ever letting you get any word in besides yes or uhuh, they feel they have made a friend and want to be your fag hag. this is the crappiest thing i have ever heard of. i hate fag hags theyre needy, whiney, and always ask stupid questions about being a gay guy. whats more if sitting threw a movie with a political lesbian activists isnt bad enough, they track down your phone number threw some guy you dated for a week and send you endless text messages about how america sucks. and some how i have the feeling if i went to say bum fuck south africa, lesbians will be there bitching about south african politics and random crap no one cares about but has to hear it and forced to only be able to say yes or uhuh to what ever she says. heres what you werent warned about if you say anything that remotely could possibly sound like your disagreeing with them like: "you have a point but what about this" (if you could manage to get that whole thing in between there ranting) be prepared to see your life flash before your eyes as if you have died 4 times in a 3 minute period of a sudden rage from a face that looks worse than the devil himself. however 5 minutes later theyre asking you what would you do with their living room. and not only do you not even know whare to begin your too afraid to give any personal opinions anyway in fear of your life. besides i dont feel like decorating there living room if thats what they were thinking when they asked that.

I have no idea why i posted this. now every dyke is gonna give me shit because i "set back gay rights 20 years". (they say that to us all the time) All im simply doing is ranting, and exposing their true nature.

2. They have the inferiority complex of being both gay and a woman.

3. Many of them (I assume you're referring to the more manish ones) were most likely men in their previous lives, hence their attraction to women. So it's like, fuck man, I'm a dude I got this but the world's like nah you're just a dumb lesbian wannabe manwhore and she's all like, nah fuck you world I'm going to make a stand or something.

Yes, that is the most eloquent way this can ever possibly be explained, so just take it and run with it k.

4. lol i always thought the whole gay rights movement was both gays and lesbians, its not true, gay guys sit back and let the dykes do all the work cause we know the middle east its self dosn't stand a chance against an angry lesbian activist. im surprised gay marrage has taken as long as it has.

5. oh honey ive met many lesbians it dosnt matter fem or bull dyke its the same story, lol. im just feeling grumpy, need coffee before i get mad.

6. Honey? I'm a dude dammit why do you think I have a hot asian girl's tits as my avatar :rolleyes:

Nah jk bro I'll be your honey

7. lol "honey" in gay language is ussually a-sexual. consider this thread if anything a view of our sordid little glbt "family" we really hate each other.

8. Sounds like you just happen to know a bunch of stupid lesbians.

I only know a few like that, and they're older... and vegan which explains the majority of their retardation.

9. #9 untamedlion33, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I guess idk maybe I just give off some vibe that makes these lesbians find me. I just dont like them.

10. idk but i'd love to see a gay dude vs. butch lesbian brawl

11. #11 untamedlion33, Apr 29, 2011
    Go to any gaybay with a girls night... just sit and wait awhile you'll have the time of your life then. Lol

12. It's because those lesbians are feminazis and vegan. Going without proper protein leads to severe stupidity and pointless political banter. And these lesbians also have penis envy and arguing makes them feel like they're packing it like Milton Burle.

13. #13 ReallyRed, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    honestly it sounds like you're hanging around the wrong type of people...

but i can understand it, sounds like they've got the whole persecution complex of being female and queer in today's world which can make someone mighty crabby... which leads to a MAJOR pariah complex if handled poorly.

to be fair, however, i know some gay guys that have a chip on their shoulder and will do the same kind of bullshit. so, just to let you know, it's not just angry lesbians (angry beavers?) that are perpetual bitches.

still, as much as it's a good thing to stand up and fight for your rights, there IS a time and a place for everything and ordering pizza is NOT the time or the place to turn everything into a fight.

14. id like gay marriage to be legal so that my girlfriend and i can one day get married, but ive never been how you have described. although i have known a few lesbians who make everything you talk about have something to do with gay rights. personally i think its annoying if you cant have a conversation with out hearing them talk about gay rights(if its not gay rights they say something about being gay). i mean why is it so hard to have a normal conversation. im glad im not one of those lesbians im just myself and i happen to be in love with a girl. who cares?

15. Hey I'm a lesbro and I could give two shits bout politics. But I do want to marry my gf one day and I hope it will be legal. The only way it will ever take me 4 hours to order pizza is if I'm completely blown. Lol

Sick pic btw man.

16. great thread , ya honestly straight femanazi's are pretty much exactly the same that is my theory, all the lesbians i meet are really cool, but i don't meet tons either being a conservative straight white dude lol

17. #17 Flonkas, Apr 30, 2011
    Should of been the end of the thread right there.

18. You sound like you have a lot of hate and frustration bundled up thur. I've never actually met a lesbian (that I know of).

Oh wait yes I have, she didn't act like that. She was bi though does that count?

19. Yeah, I'm only into the lesbians that are hot and like making out with other lesbians.