Why is everyone hating on Wiz?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Zeb0, Jul 5, 2011.

1. He's makin good music.
    He's makin money
    He doesnt pay for anything, including his bud.
    He's gettin more pussy than anyone on this board would in 3 months.
    He smokes whenever AND wherever the fuck he wants.
    He drives a nice ass car.

Basically, he's livin a legit ass life and everyone hatin on him, is completely jealous...i know i am.

2. Thats what im sayin fool read the thread where everyones doggin him

3. Aside from Wiz being a complete tool imo, I don't really 'hate' on him. I listen to some of his music. I don't like how all he sings about is smoking weed and drinking though, at least mix it up a little... damn

4. Because he makes shitty music.. And the fans that constantly talk so highly of him (ride his dick) are just as if not more annoying

If you're gonna make music, try to be a little original and try new shit once in a while. He refuses to break away from doing the same thing over and over.

5. Fuck all you guys who the fuck do you like slim shadddy? Huh im bumpin wiz, mac miller, and curren$y

6. And your hella ignorant if you listined to him more you would know about his other songs and he makes refrences to weed he does not rap about weed

7. So you basically listen to whatever is "cool" at the moment?

8. He makes a LOT of references to weed... So I would think it's safe to say it's one of his main subjects...

You're using some super shitty arguments to defend him dude >.>'.. If you like something you don't have to justify it. Just don't constantly tell people how awesome it is and how shitty everything else is

9. #9 justinurkle420, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah i listin to whatever the fuck i want and ive been listning to wiz since prince of pittsburgh

10. But the reason he raps about that is because thats his image. He's a rapper from philly smokin weed and knows that the Ganj will rack in more fans for him and keep them entertained. Since like 80% of our population is or HAS smoked bud before, he most likely figures its a good way to keep fans comin in.

11. I prefer old school hiphop.

The new age shit i like isn't as mainstream as wiz, although i like some of his stuff. Anything he does with snoop (the new cheech and chong) is pretty dope. I think they go well together.

12. If you write your rap so it appeals to the masses though you're doing it wrong. That's not why people should make music and it's people like that who fuck the music scene up in my opinion.

13. Fuck this arguments hella dumb im still gonna like wiz and you dont but the one things we have in common is the love for that ganja

14. This is why people hate them. You. You are probably a 15 year old white kid that lives in the suberbs but act like a getto black person. You should probably get a labotomy because you sound like a terrible person.

15. Thats debatable

16. #16 justinurkle420, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    Im actrualy 18 and half black half white.. And if i was full white why would that matter about liking wiz? Are you racist

17. Yo gotta be 18 on this site. Edit that out brotha

18. Might as well make another account hhaha

19. justin bieber follows under all those things too. Why is everyone hatin on the beebs?

20. [quote name='"Snapthatbowl"']

Might as well make another account hhaha

Yeh you changed my age.. Im 18 and you should make a new account for changing my age