Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is coughing a good thing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yosh139, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking for a year but sometimes i practice taking hits while i breath. Just like out of nowhere ill inhale, hold for 7 seconds and slowly exhale

2. I believe coughing would not be a good thing.

3. Dude same here, thank god i'm not the only one hahah.

4. Some of my friends actually believe this and they claim that coughing makes your blood rush to your brain (have you ever noticed if someone coughed a lot his face turns all red) and therefore gets you higher.
    I highly doubt this is true though.

5. It gets you 10 times more higher! Haha pineapple express!

6. gets you like 10x higher man...^^great quote! I dont really think that just quoting. I am the only one of my friends that can take a HUGE rip and not cough for a second but I am also the one who never smoked/smokes cigarettes maybe there is a connection? The only time I remember coughing was on a big rip of some medical grade and it was a minuscule cough compared to my friends.

7. I think it's just funny to watch suckas cough on the blunt.
    Hehehe.

:smoke:

8. #28 Ziggin, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    I used to be able to take crazy hits.

Ten years later I feel the longer I smoke the lower capacity I have to handle the big hits. It's definitely not mental

And I do feel like coughing fucks me up more than just for lack of oxygen because I'm still feeling elevated effects 20 minutes later.

I like to take hits just big enough to cough so I can hold it in. Once you let it out you might as well step out of the circle because every little hit can take you choke after that

9. I cough a lot when I smoke, but then my lungs probably look like dark pits of death or something.

Apart from knowing you got a good hit for sure, I don't see how coughing would actually get you higher.

10. Isn't that stuff expensive? Was looking at the stop smoking gums and stuff once and don't think I saw anything for under $30.

11. If you cough you are taking a bigger hit then you are used to, and if you take bigger hits you get higher. Coughing itself doesn't get you any higher.