Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I'll Never Smoke Again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flya Den U, Jun 6, 2009.

1. That website is full of retards. Not just that page, the entire website.

2. lul

not much else to say...

3. :laughing:

pointage

4. haha i actually think that site is pretty funny. I really hope you're being sarcastic though because its obviously a joke.

p.s.^i like your sig man haha

Edit:Guy two posts above me.

5. I wonder how many of you e-genius' will think this site is serious and not exaggerating the idiocy of the government's propaganda... :rolleyes: along with how many of you will think the poster is serious about believing it.

6. I heard this is a better alternative to MJ
    Kitten Huffing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A good way to prepare your cat for huffing is for it to exercise

7. Dude what are you talking about? That website is worthless, they strive to make articles about whatever they please, and put on there whatever they want. None of it is accurate, just a bunch of kids acting retarded, and exploiting a wiki template in order to implicate that it's a serious article.

I think we should stop linking to that site, it just promotes being an idiot.

8. If you put your mouse pointer on each of the SEE ALSO links it reads:
    This
    Article
    Is
    Bullshit

9. I'm beginning to think whoever wrote this article was being sarcastic.

10. You must be as dumb as possible to think that the creators of that site aren't out to make people laugh.

11. Does the word satire not ring a bell for anyone?

Personally, it made me laugh.;)

12. Oh... so these facts arent true??
    Isnt that lying?

13. I never realized how easily it is to troll this community.

Everyone. He knows it's a joke.

14. you catch on quickly

15. It's The Onion meets Wikipedia. It's a satire site. And everyone, well at least intellegent people, know that. Geez, some people here are stupid.:rolleyes:

16. Holy Fuck im never doing this devil weed again.

17. Is it ok if i do it for the lulz:D
    (Im sorry I just seen that saying sumwhere)

But this website is pretty funny
    [​IMG]
    Doug just say u did it for the LULZ:p