Why I shouldnt make food.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bubble Kushh, Jan 25, 2009.

1. (When Im high)

This one time I was tryin to make a grilled cheese sandwich with pickles on the side. But it took me like 15 mins to get the pickles out of the damn jar and finally after all the clinking from the fork and glass jar my mom walks in and asks what the hell I was doin and I said something like I didnt wanna hurt the pickles so I was trying to fish them out...I think I was too zoned out to figure out that pickles dont have feelings.

2. bhahaha i know just what you mean when it takes foreever to get the pickles out. it sucks when ur fork cant reach the bottom and the jars almost empty. +rep

3. Fuck pickles, dude. They're all bastards anyway. Ugly green mutha fuckas.

4. Word. I hate that.

Lol i had to sig that.

5. I'm a better cook when ı am high.Actually sometimes ı enjoy cooking(making sandwiches)haha.

6. Yeah dude, sometimes i'm just fantasizing about food lol. Hm that makes me sound like a fat person doesn't it. Whatever. Grilled chicken sandwich with some peppers and mayo. :smoking:

7. Oh for sure...I made a delicious grilled cheese, it was those damn ugly green mutha fuckin pickles!

8. Nah man thats why you shouldn't fuck with pickles.

9. #10 Mr.Brownstone, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Ah dude,chicken and mayo,they make love in my mouth.I always talk about food while munching,its kinda weird talking about eating while eating.

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtF5dMzAF2k"]YouTube - Bad Santa Sandwiches[/ame]