Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why i love marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Jan 25, 2011.

1. #1 Chillumss, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    to be a daily smoker for a couple months now and to be able to appreciate the small things in each and every high. im 18, blazed right now, people need to just get along with eachother, love everyone. peace. and does anybody think that people should be way more chill in general. relaxx

2. i agree man

3. in exact same situation. Agree completely.

4. If only that were possible :rolleyes:

5. If everyone was as open to the herb as they were alcohol, I think the world would be a lot different. Think about it. Think of all the important VIP's like government officials and such with expensive alcohols that they store in their houses. Imagine if right next to those bottles, was like 2oz of OG Kush and a gold plated chillum.

Just imagine...

6. this may be the future ahead of us one day.....

7. Defo man everyone needs to chill the fuck out although if everyone was stoner I imagine the worlds economy would be fucked while jamaica would be rich.