Why I like weed

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I like it, because it makes me look at things from another angle, perspective.... it just like opens my eyes, how beautiful everything is.... it makes me appreciate more moments, times.... it brings out my emotions... =)
    what about you ?

2. i like it because it just feels right. like i feel aligned is the best way i can word it. like normally im out of whack but when im high everything is right. idk im not making much sense.

3. when im high i like to skate, shop, fuck, drive, eat, and sleep.

4. in addition to what you've noted - makes me feel good on a shitty day, makes me get into my studies more and well makes food taste better :D

5. actually now that i think about it Bob Marley was right, "When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself." i never really gave that quote much thought but after giving it some thought its exactly what i was trying to say in my last post.

6. my GOD please legalize it already :(

7. Persnonally, I hate weed. But the problem is weed loves me. It keeps burning itself when it gets near me. OH NO, its here again! Noooo, please nooooooooooo :bongin:

8. On top of what the op said it calms me down to look past all the bullshit. Also makes life in general about 10 time better.

9. Keeps me sane. :hello: