Why I eat meat (Dear Vegetarians)

Discussion in 'General' started by Subliminal Jazz, Aug 16, 2008.

1. I believe God put animals on this planet for us to eat and survive. My ex-girlfriend started to be a vegetarian for the attention, not for the love of animals, dont get me wrong tho i love animals, but i gotta eat. She got to the point that ALL she would eat was POPTARTS and RICE, WTF:confused:, and she was so fucking hypicrytical(spelling, stoned) and so fucking attention starved that it was the reason for our break up, anyway if your gonna be a vegetarian go for it, its your life, your put into your body what you want, and do it for the right reasons, not to be a fucking attention whore. Thats my 2 cents

2. i eat meat because the idea of vegetarianism doesn't make sense to me. if you are a vegetarian then at what point does it end? If eating mammals is immoral or unethical then why not fish or crustacians? why stop there, hell antibacterial soap would be immoral in that case. To live on this earth, to survive we need to kill other creatures wether we like it or not its just the way of the world.

However I still stay away from veal and fau grau because that is not just killing its flat out torture.

3. Mad ignorance in this thread. Live and let live, folks.

4. i eat met and support hunting and trapping...i eat meat and support those things because i was raised in a household that did it the RITE way...my dad only hunts in season and never above his limit, he uses EVERYTHING from that animal that he kills

lets take deer for example...such a beautiful, majestic creature, yes?
    if there wasnt a deer season they would over populate and eat EVERY thing they could causing food shortages for other animals causing them too to starve to death just as the deer would start to do as well...in a lot of places deer are already soo over populated that they line the high ways more so than squirrels!! *anyone from p.a. can tell you this*
    so if there wasnt a hunting season then the ecosystem would collapse

yes i kno that this is because humans have slaughtered many of the carnivores that naturally kill the deer and because we have taken over their territory...nothing we can do about that now tho except help nature along...as much as we can...by both conserving the animals needing conserved and killing off the creatures that need some population control

and yes i also kno that ppl are over populated and i WISH there was people season sometimes...there needs to be something done about our own over population...but until that answer comes im going to eat the meat that my family killed and enjoy it whole heartedly

i dont see anything WRONG with being a vegan or vegetarian...thats your own choice...but plz plz plz dont try to pressure or guilt me into not eating meat that was killed by my father or wearing furs that were killed by my father...it wont happen...they arent endangered or farmed for just the meat or fur...so shut it

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don't eat meat because it's gross

6. i respect anyones right to not eat meat but i also expect the same respect back from vegetarians. and all i seem to get is grief from them. not saying all do this, just ones i have met.

7. people call me t-rex because all i do is eat meat. biggest meat eater i have ever met. and i hate most vegetables. really bad i know but i can't help it.. meat is just too damn tasty. and my best friend is a vegan so we both respect our decisions even if we have crude comments toward eachother. haha what can i say. i fuckin love meat. besides.. if i didn't eat it, what about all the poor starving children?

8. I used to be vegan (Extreme vegetarians, don't eat cheese, milk nothing) about a year ago

I was the healthiest i've ever been, but one day i was so hungover, and so high, i just had to eat the pancakes made with eggs.

9. We are all animals... We, as humans, just happen to be at the top of the food chain. As for meat... Without meat, we would not be where we were today. If I remember reading correctly it was the complex protiens from animal meat that made us develop parts of our brain. We are just going through the evolutionary process, until one day we are hunted and brought to a slaughter house to be killed and eaten.

10. one of my closest friends is a vegetarian. So i eat "vegetarian-friendly" foods in his presence, but when he's gone i'm noshing on some filet mignon or a big hefty ribeye with some potatos.

i tried to eat vegetarian once. It didn't work. Not because of willpower but because its quite difficult for a gal who is mostly lactose intolerant to get all of her protein in the form of dairy.

I got pretty sick and rundown. Soon as I had a nice burger, I was back to normal.

11. I eat meat because it tastes good. Especially when it's harvested in the wild. Nothin' better than some venison fresh off the bone and tossed on the grill! I also eat veggies cause they taste good. Just don't tell me I have to choose one or the other.

12. personally i think if given the choice, i'd pick living in a cramped environment and given my food without working for it, and then being killed rather painlessly, then say being attacked and ripped apart alive by a pack of wolves after roaming free eating grass

nature isnt humane

13. i hunt and butcher my own meat. turkey, whitetail, squierrl. its no biggie. its not toture either. its life. if we let every animal just run around the world would go crazy. i dont kill for sport, i kill animals for food. it just happens to be fun at the same timme.

• Like Like x 1
  14. "Meat is murder. Delicious, delicious murder." dont remember whos sig that is, and dont really remember what it says, but thats the point

meat is great. when people see a video that some peta fanatic made, with people killing pigs and wahtnot, and they immediately become vegetarians, it pisses me off. im against animal cruelty and all that and i could not imagine myself hunting or anything like that but i love meat at im not going to stop eating it just because of some video.

people say that animals have feelings and they are live creatures and it is a crime to kill them. well why the fuck do you eat vegetables? they are also alive, and for all we know they have feelings as well. just because they dont have eyes and they cant really move and make noises, doesnt mean that they are not living, breathing creatures. if you are so concerned about killing things that are alive and just eating them - eat synthetically produced vitamins and whatnot, be my guest. im off to eat a nice fried egg with bacon. mmmm.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ^^wow

16. Get high and eat a steak.

Period.

17. :eek: leave this thread and never return, you blasphemous feind.

18. You may have the extinct to eat meat, but you also have the mind to know that killing life is wrong

• Like Like x 1