Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why i absolutely hate drunk people

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tjviperjr, Mar 19, 2009.

1. So I drink occasionally, but only when I have no weed on hand or when at a party (so I can't say that I'm completely against alcohol). It just pisses me off so much at my university when all the dumbass drunks are running around wasted, yelling and causing problems; but me and my stoner friends can't smoke a blunt and mind our own buisness. Another example: this past weekend was the south side irish parade in chicago where thousands of people get wasted and walk the streets of chicago. I thought I'd go to the parade just to see what it was about. It was pathetic. All the wasted people were so rowdy and kids were passed out on the sidewalks everywhere. I saw at least 30 people vommiting their brains out all over the place.
    Oh and might I add it was the most police I've seen at one given time and they acted like nothing was happening. I bet if I sparked a little joint those pigs would be on me in a heartbeat. It is just mindboggling that weed is still illegal.

People can get wasted out of their minds and what do they do?... Pass out, get in fights, puke, loud, obnoxious, kill innocent people while driving. And what do stoners do?... Get high and clean out the snack cubbard, and think a little bit. A person can go huff gasoline if they please, but can't smoke a plant that has so many proven benefits to the body. This thread was motivated by the last few weeks of me seeing students at my school drinking all the time and seeing what effects it has on people. Even just last night there were some drunk kids in my hallway and two of the girls were in a screaming match. I walk into the bathroom(still a little baked) and one of the guys goes are you alright man. This pissed me off royally. A drunk dude asking me if I'm ok. I replied I'm alright, but I don't think ur gf is cuz she's causing a scene.

Bottom line=
    High people mind their own buisness and cause no problems at all, while teenagers are dying for alcohol poisoning and causing great problems in our society.

There are around 1 million marijuana arrests in this country each year and around 3/4 of these are for simple possesion. These chargers follow people for their lives but a dui is absolved in months.

Help stop this useless prohibition

Speak up and visit

Normal.org

2. its norml.org

3. Sorry I posted from my blackberry and it has quiktext
    Norml.org

4. well said my friend well said...:hello:

5. There is clearly a disparity between the perceptions about alcohol and those about marijuana. It almost makes you wonder why we don't have a massive underground culture of distribution and consumption, publicized when the sheer fact that it is illegal turns things violent, like we had during prohibition. Oh, wait, it is exactly like that. America is full of ignorant, hypocritical nitwits. Welcome to the war.

On a side note, I am pretty sure inhalant abuse is illegal. Huffing gasoline is not "an option." Otherwise, I agree with you, sir.

6. I agree completely.:smoking:

7. I find the redundancy of their conversations most irritating

8. True that homes.:hello:

9. dude that parade sounds kinda cool actually, i love gettin wasted and walkin the streets

10. I can only really tolerate drunk people if I get drunk with them. We have to all start out sober, or at least not idiotic, and all gradually get to a point of being drunk, but not sick. It's the smell and the intelligence drop that get me. If there isn't grass around I don't drink. The risk of suicidal tendencies coming out is too great.

But no, alcohol is totally safer than weed. Haven't you seen the commercials? Pot makes you melt right into the couch! And beer just helps you be a sexy young man again that can pick up hot beer-drinking women.

11. Yea, I agree that alcohol does bring out the worst in people typically, but i still find it a pretty good time every once in a while. Only problem is all the people who think alcohol is ok, I mean if its ok then why is alcoholism a disease?

12. Most states make up inhalant laws as they go. My state has no law on huffing gasoline. But either way I wuldnt recommend it lol.

13. Just tp clear it up I do not huff gas I was just making a point haha

14. drunk people are fun to fuck around with though. No matter how many times you slap them, they never expect the next one, and their reflexes are always too slow to stop it.

15. Well said my freind, ever since i started smoking 'it' i quit drinking completely.

I can find better things to do with me time now :D

16. Funny story, I'm at a party and some drunk girl's like "slap me, i cant feel a thing" so i do it, and she laughs, she slaps me back and im like "IM NOT EVEN DRUNK!" and then she's like sorry and we start making out...drunk girls are the shit.

17. lol that was funny

18. I agree completely. I also enjoy drinking alcohol, but I am NEVER the people you talk about. It doesn't make sense. Even police would feel better about busting into a smoke sesh instead of into a party with troublesome drinkers. And weed never destroyed anyones life...

If alcohol was discovered today, it would be illegal.

19. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI"]YouTube - The Streets - Irony of it All[/ame]