Why God, why?

Discussion in 'General' started by genueix, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Do people wear crocs. Crocs are terrible, don't wear them unless you're at the beach. And then, just wear flip-flops.

This is a line-up with some unfortunate circumstances:

[​IMG]

2. Hahaha, that picture made my day. I've never seen a guy wearing those before.

3. I have no idea.

4. Dr Evil "Righhhhhhtttt"......

5. If you don't know what these things are, then consider yourself lucky.

6. Oh I know what they are, I just don't understand your problem with them.

7. I almost bought a pair. They're not that attractive, but they're probably the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Although $30 is a lot for something that probably took like 5 cents to make.

8. It really bothers ya that much, eh? :rolleyes:

9. i have them in black..they are actually the most comfortable shoes ever...i really only where them around the house, but i originally bought them to take with me backpacking bc they weigh nothing at all and are super comfortable with thick socks after hiking all day with 50lbs on ur back..

i dont think theyre so bad..depends what u wear them with tho

10. just let people wear whatever they want even if its not considered to be fashionable. I would never wear them, not even if they were all the new rage and louis vuitton and prada started comin out with em. I hear they are extremely comfortable though, i guess that all that matters in the end right? Like its funny that stilletos and other high heeled shoes cost so much and they are supposed to be so uncomfortable, however crocs dont cost that much and are comfortable.

Women do look sexy with high heeled shoes and nothing else on though!:)

11. My wife owns a pair, she says they are pretty comfy.

12. I think the only annoying part about them is that everyone wears them, I mean EVERYONE. If you walked out of your house and suddenly everyone was wearing a beanie with a little spinner on top, it would drive you kind of crazy too. Comfy or not, I don't really get the appeal..they're rubber and ugly. The only good thing I can say about them is they make a great work shoe as they'll last forever.

13. I like the people who dress very clean-cut and proper and then have a totally clashing pair of ugly neon orange Crocs on.

Oh well, whatever floats their boat.

14. 30 bucks for those? they cost like 5 cents to make in some vietnamese sweat shop.

15. Everyone's an overstatement, I'm sure.

16. ah well. winter is coming, looks like you will freeze your ass off is you wear those in the winter

17. The shape of them reminds me of clown shoes...

18. ive never seen so many gay people in my life.....

19. Crocs are butt ugly

In ten years, people are going to look back and put them on the same level as Zubaz pants

[​IMG]=[​IMG]