...Why god, why?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhatsaBong, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I actually heard someone say Lil Wayne is talented and lyrical, and they actually argued with someone when they said he isn't giving useless information.

If this is the kind of shit my kids going to be around when they're growing up
    [​IMG]

2. eh, he's talented enough. talent does not always produce good art though. the thing about mainstream rap is that it only sounds good on bigass speakers, when ur really fucked up.

3. Mainstream music is wack and all the rappers are too.....and by the way never argue with a dummy about anything because people won't be able to tell you apart lol

4. Wayne's a fine rapper, he just doesn't give a fuck.

Why is Hank holding the gun the wrong way? Is he trying to shoot his shoulder....?

5. so who died and made you judge of all things good?

I dont care either way but
    what the fuck do you listen to him? if you dont like somthing doesnt not always mean that there is no value to it.

get off that hateraid

6. Lol what a joke...

He's an Illuminati puppet.

7. this threads pretty shitty

but Im going to post in it anyway!

8. [quote name='"Jack McClellan"']Lil' wayne is terrible.[/quote]

I agree.

9. I liked his old music, but wtf do you expect him to rap about when he's sitting on millions?? How hard it is? He's gonna say fuck it and do whatever to make him richer and occupy his time

10. why focus on what you dont like?

11. Its a hose jackass

12. i forgot he existed for a bit tbh.

then i saw this thread and all the horrible memories of his shitty music came back to me.

thanks OP...thanks.

13. Hes actually clever sometimes

14. [​IMG]

15. No picture in the world more accurately describes my attitude towards modern, mainstream music. It also made me lol very loudly

16. Haters/Hating sucks. Why can't we all just get along. Fuck it dude loves wheezy. You don't. Psh settled.

17. It isn't God...It is...Aliens.:cool:

18. :laughing: I completely missed that.

^ See what I did there? ;) You're doing what you're asking others not to do :smoke:

19. [​IMG]

20. i'd never listen to mainstream rap while hanging out in my room alone or anything, but we need retarded music for retarded moments. like when ur at a club/party, rubbing your junk on strange women. or when ur halfway out the sunroof fistpumpin. gotta get retarded somtimes. its functional "music". its not so much music as it is the sound of a party.