Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why everything is better when you're high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gizmoguy, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I think I figured it out. The best way I can describe it is like an echo. You know when you hear an echo, and it's a copy of a sound that you've just heard, but not as loud, and it echoes again and again and sort of goes on and stretches the sound while it fades away? Weed does that to your OTHER senses, so music and flavours last longer and are more vibrant. Any other theories?

2. The idea is all there but the science is missing. :smoking:

3. haha you stoned man? i come up with theories like this when im high and i SWEAR its the truth and theres no denying it. :smoking:

4. Sensibility, Imagination, Positivity.

That's what I'd say weed does to you. Makes you more sensible to everything around you, may it be sounds or emotions.

Your imagination goes ballistic, so anything that involves a creating process is made much easier and more entertaining. May it be playing the guitar or writing a GC post.

You are usually extremely positive when on weed. Your problems seem lighter, less obsessing.

Combine all of those 3 elements, and you got yourself a pretty nice high :D

Elend.

P.S. This is just me talking, don't take it too seriously

5. You´re right ElendGold, thats it.

;)

6. Win! this is all true. :hello: