Why Drugs are Illegal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Murmur, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Saw this video on youtube a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen any posts for it. Its basically an entertaining explanation of why drugs are illegal and mainly why Obama would want to keep them illegal. He doesn't cover all of the bases, but does state some interesting stuff. Most of which we all already know, but interesting none the less. Hope you enjoy it, I've watched it about 8 times now over a 2-3 week period.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disfjftIuVk]YouTube - WHY WOULD OBAMA WANT TO KEEP MARIJUANA ILLEGAL?[/ame]

2. that man was pissing me off i couildnt watch it =/ maybe if he stated the facts normally without looking and sounding like a douche i could take it a little more serious

3. Quoted for truth. I couldn't even finish watching it either. He'd get a lot farther if he wasn't trying to act like some sort of cool guy stoner.

4. because we all know those cats simply dont exist

5. That wasn't what I said. He came off as very phony and annoying though. Also, if you're trying to change the hearts and minds of people with regards to legalization that's probably the wrong approach to take :)

6. I liked it, but that's probably because I like weird outlandish things. The words he spoke, however, are more convincing than any other single argument I've heard.

7. Yes, but in Real Life how you present something is even more imporant than the content itself. Otherwise nobody listens.

8. It's a british guy trying to sound american. That never goes well... lmao.

9. I know. I think that the way it was presented was intentional. It was sardonic and witty. Reminded me of a good Dennis Miller rant.

10. I'm sure it's just a matter of taste. His delivery was so bad it reminded me of a bad imitation of a Dennis Miller rant.

11. Good video. I liked it. He made a few very good points. His style of presentation was at least entertaining. Maybe (just for fun) copies should be sent to the people building the bombs and jamming pills down our throats.