Why dont we go to war in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bob barker, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Number one, a war with mexico would imply that their government was not following our agenda. Since in my lifetime, it seems that we only perpetuate conflict to appease our own self interests..Secondly, removing one set of cartel/gang/organized crime persons leaves a huge open door for someone else to fill that demand. Thirdly, complete legalization of everything would require an investment larger that our current investment to the war on drugs, to shift into proper mental health and rehabilitation therapy centers. Which leaves more perplexing questions than answers..

2. If your stupid enough to smoke meth/hardcore drugs than you can be my guest, I don't want to fight for your disgusting habit.

3. i'd love to conquer mexico

4. Why don't we go to war with Mexico?

Because it wouldn't solve our problems. It would just benefit the corporate shitheads who make billions off the tools of war.

5. Because theres something stopping people from doing that now, right? Because the laws are working, right? The people who want it, get it. And the people who can't afford it (because of illegalization) will do anything to get it. 

Read your last sentence again.

6. This is not a drug forum its a weed forum which is a huge difference.

7. Mexican Cartels I moving massive amounts of shabu(meth) in the Philippines. Poor filipinos take it to work harder/longer to make a living wage which makes them addicts. I'm saying why not go to war with cartels. To me it seems like a more righteous cause then all of our past false flag conflicts.

8. We don't go to war with Mexico because we like to vacation there. 

9. If the country were more stable there would be a lot more tourism. Tourism is down because of the violence.

10. If the country was more stable, vacations would cost more and the cost of everything there would go up. 
    With insecurity comes availability. 

11. If you want to see what decriminalizing ALL drugs does to a society, look no further than Portugal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/portugal-drug-policy-decriminalization-works-2012-7

"The resulting effect: a drastic reduction in addicts, with Portuguese officials and reports highlighting that this number, at 100,000 before the new policy was enacted, has been halved in the following ten years. Portugal's drug usage rates are now among the lowest of EU member states, according to the same report

One more outcome: a lot less sick people. Drug related diseases including STDs and overdoses have been reduced even more than usage rates, which experts believe is the result of the government offering treatment with no threat of legal ramifications to addicts."

What about the incident where the CIA plane crash landed with 4 tons of cocaine?

I thought this was common knowledge..

What about all the heroin from our "War on Terrorism"?  What about Contra? Contra proved that the CIA was directly involved with drug trafficking.

Do your research on this topic people..the U.S government will never legalize drugs because the CIA (Cocaine importing Agency) is the biggest drug cartel on the planet.

13. Eliminate money and you solve that problem.

14. Should of made this a poll.

15. Maybe cuzz 30% of the us population is Mexican?We are natural and wild

No difference in the eyes of the Gov't.

Don't tell me you're one of those weed
    is not a drug, it's a plant, type people.

17. Bro its an open forum get the fuck over it. Everyone is aware of it no need to constantly hide it just because talking about other drugs makes us seem like junkies, when really your on a mariujana forum, talking about pot- see the conundrum here?

I personally think that even if america the dea or army goes after the the sineloa cartel, the cartel will end up winning, bribing someone- or the fact that half the sineloa top authority members are all mecinaries with death an everyday activity.

The loszetas, are a cartel of hitmen themselves, who are trained killers, where in the military used against the cartel, yet got offered a bribe, and now work for the cartel. Same thing will happen with america as they go to kill the cartel. Get offerd a job better then what the gov pays, and offers better protection.

18. I don't give a fuck what the reason may be, but the last thing the U.S. needs to do is get involved in another war....ever watch the news, OP? See how it's working out for the people in Iraq? Not to mention how many of our troops have been killed and maimed by the pointless war and the trillions of our tax dollars that have been pissed away....use a little LOGICAL THOUGHT.....

19. #40 bob barker, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    I think a war against the Cartels would be battle worth fighting for. Iraq was setup to fail from the beginning and was biased on lies. It ain't a lie what the Cartels do. IMO its like comparing apples to oranges :confused_2:

No war would be great. But the way the US works there will be a war somewhere caused by smoke and mirrors.