Why don't people see Weed isn't bad...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I am so furious with where this world is today, i was just burning at the park and this lady came up to me bitching at me, she said "stop smoking that, or ill call the cops" and i stayed peaceful and told her (she is known to be a drinker) i said, "you drink alcohol almost everyday, and your telling me not to smoke marijuana" i calmy told her the facts but some people are so damn ignorint, i swear i hate the goverment, why would they brainwash every mindless puppet that can be minipulated. Then you got the smokers and drinkers, the people that actually die... im just so pissed that she yelled at me and cant even have a non biased opinion on what i was doing, when is the world going to learn, that weed is not bad, the media perseives it to be... im just so pissed GC have you guys ever felt something about this subject, how people can be so hesitant towards this and not even realize it isnt what they think...

2. why do you care about the way others percieve weed? enjoy it yourself

if anyone tells you not to smoke it, then find somewhere else to smoke. it's not that hard to find somewhere where you can burn in peace

3. i know man, its just the fact that the world isnt comfortable with it, and its our generation that it has been prohibited, it was perfectly fine and dandy when the goverment need hemp but no it kills people apparently, im just venting but fuck man, i dont want to haft to fear the police for doing something that effects no one.

4. I know you're just ranting about that lady, but if this is what gets you mad...you dont wanna know what else goes on

5. #5 MJPassion421, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
    Some of our American farmers were required to grow it in the 1940s to help the war effort.

Get the back cover of "The Emporer Wears No Clothes" and keep it in your pocket so you can hand it to peeps that whine about it. I had an old guy bitchin to me about it and I said the same thing you did... YOU DRINK so what? Pick your poison old man! He shut the hell up right quick.

6. well you were smoking at a public park with people about so you honestly brought it on you're self. now if she had been bitching at you with a bottle in hand...

7. People are naturally stupid.

I stopped caring about what people thought a long time ago. People believe things they've been told, even when those things are false.

8. Fuck that woman. Go let her drink herself into a stupor while you take the higher road (pun unintended lol) with a joint.

9. I just hate that I'm forced by my parents to go to a psychiatrist (i have no other choice so dont give me bs blah blah blah) who gives all these bs meds and when i tell him how much marijuana helps my anxiety he gives me pill after pill to "help" my anxiety.

Well guess what, I can't take it anymore. These pills don't do shit and he keeps giving me more and more and ranting on and on about how bad marijuana is. I mean honestly, I'm just gonna smoke weed anyways, but I've told this guy I'd give his B.S. pills a try. Well anyways, the last month I've given them a try and not smoking and it's been a living hell. Everything is messed up, all my my bodily functions, my sleep, my eating patterns, I just feel like shit.

Can't wait to go back to school tomorrow so I can hit up my dealer for a sack to start to get back on track.

10. because we're better than everyone

11. Also,

12. people mentally are like infants, They have not evolved mentally, They are materialistic, Unfortunately.

13. It is like the people that smoke weed and eat shrooms have a different view on what the world really is, and for the people that havent tried it just havent really lived yet if you ask me.

14. I don't smoke in public view, or places. I tend to avoid people, They have serious problems.

I'll walk and smoke, No fucking way a lady is going to stop me and tell me to put it out, i'll keep walking or tell her to fuck off

Actually a man and lady grilled the shit out of me once, simply because i decided to walk the streets smoking a joint, Fuck them.

15. He never said she was hot.

16. Far from hot...

17. Well then. That settles it. Don't fuck that woman.

18. QFT The government's stance of weed is nothing compared to the human rights violations that happen every day. Yes weed's illegality is annoying, but its no reason to get worked up about.

19. From my point of view, any women that would nag about me smoking weed, isnt worth porking...

20. Exactly why morefreedom shouldn't have advised having sex with her.