Why don't more people just freeball?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheBigDogg, Apr 26, 2006.

1. i too sag my pants, occasionally i won't and freeball 'cause it's just fuckin great, but yeah people don't want to see my sack:eek:

haha camel toe weather man hahaha

edit, and because of this thread, i am not wearing boxers today, or friday in honor of Freeball Friday...stolen from the idea of no panty wednesday

2. For some reason all I remember reading is panties and freeTaco! FreeTaco! I love it , it should be a law. Jk that is funny though. always rock boxers I cannot stand to have shit all on my balls unless it is a female. i will go w/o shorts sometymes, and i love it, but like someone else said i don't like it when i get rubbed the wrong way. HAHA Freetaco! JOE>

3. you read my mind just blaze hahahaha:smoking:

4. I remember in highschool I was in jrotc for a year, and at the fall encampment (we went to leadership camp on a military base), the uniform shorts they gave us were short as hell, and one guy sat down, unknowing to the fact his wang was hanging out...

The girls in our squad had a blast.

5. that would be an akward position to be in haha

6. Hahaaha that was exactly what I was going to post, that, and I have to wear khakis at work.. LOTS OF SCRATCHIN.. AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

Though sometimes I buy basketball shorts just to use as boxers. Now thats nice. And I mean the silky ones.

7. I'd prefer to have a pair of boxers to abosorb the nut-sweat instead of my jeans, which I'd like to wear more than once. I'd think that they'd start stinking of nuts after the first hot day.

8. haha so true. This humidity is such shit. No free balling when it gets like this

9. You only wear your boxers once? :eek:

I still feel that the inside of my pants get as dirty as the boxers, considering it's just a tiny tiny piece of very thin fabric seperating them and any moisture could easily go through it..

10. that is kinda gross.........:eek:

11. Yeah, free taco season is definitely over...just getting a little too humid 'round here!!

Also...question for Neg and others who sag....how the hell do they stay on? Like if they're below your waist...wouldn't they just fall down every time you walk? Even with a belt...crazy.

12. Ha, no, I ment I like to wear jeans more than once before putting them in the laundry. Should have been more clear :)

13. ohh yeeah.

i dont freeball because i dont want my nuts to my ankles when im old.

14. I don't freeball... Simply for the fact that if I have to take a piss and put my junk in my jeans, and it tries getting back out as I'm zippering.... :eek:

'nough said :D

15. "what's that bubble?"
    "what the HELL do you think it is?"
    "well how the hell did you get the beans above the frank??"
    "Franks and Beans"

16. OUCH!! probly the most painful thing. hope it never happens to anyone on here.