Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why dont I notice a buzz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I dont really know much about unmentionables so Ill take your word for it, why are you done they are intresting but acid can make you crazy :hello:

2. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    I dont really know much about unmentionables so Ill take your word for it, why are you done they are intresting but acid can make you crazy :hello:[/quote]

You are so ignorant child

3. What acid is dangerous, Im not gonna lie, if you have a bad trip on it you can get traumatised and end up in a mental hospital (possibly)

4. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    What acid is dangerous, Im not gonna lie, if you have a bad trip on it you can get traumatised and end up in a mental hospital (possibly)[/quote]

What part of you can't mention other drugs on this forum don't you understand? Hence the name "unmentionables."

5. Oh sorry man, I thought you meant that or shrooms

6. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    Oh sorry man, I thought you meant that or shrooms[/quote]

What are you talking about?

7. loool got mixed up I thought you were saying other drugs were harmless