Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why don't I like getting high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I love getting high around friends. It's just good times all around. Smoking solo is nice an peaceful, but after a hot shower and a little fap, I get bored. Am I just not high enough? I don't really get paranoid or anything, Im just like "meh" nothing new. What should I do?

2. theres things you can do: t-limit, Change your routine, Play new games, hear new music, ingest differently, etc etc

3. ha try doing something fun (besides fap) to enhace your high. lol

4. Just personally this is not a fact. A shower(I have very long hot ones) Or ejaculation of any form sobers me up fast. Don't matter if I am drunk or high.

5. [quote name='"lcyStriker"']I love getting high around friends. It's just good times all around. Smoking solo is nice an peaceful, but after a hot shower and a little fap, I get bored. Am I just not high enough? I don't really get paranoid or anything, Im just like "meh" nothing new. What should I do?[/quote]

showering and fapping are both major buzzkills. especially showering. idk why but i know for a fact its legit

6. Your not high enough, I had the same problem.

You need to get really baked when you first smoke that way by time it starts to go down it will be at a normal high if that makes sense. It worked for me.

7. Change thread title to "Why do I hate sobering up?" :p

8. You'll be addicted soon, be careful

9. i see meth in the near future for you young grasshoppa.

10. Most likely aren't smoking enough, get your weight up son!

But really, I think it's what you're doing. A shower? Water kills your high. Masturbating? That's physical activity, which can also kill your high.
    So, try doing some different things.

11. As awesome as those activities are when you're high, they do kill your high like none other. What you should do is do some other activity first (video game, jam, whatever you like) and then when you're still kinda buzzing but on the way down, enjoy a nice fap in the shower and go the fuck to sleep. Sounds like a quality evening to me.

12. Alright. Also, I have never tried edibles. What are they like?

13. At first they're like: ....

Then they're like: eh..

and then all of a sudden they're like: whooooa

and then later you're like: zzzzzzzzz

14. [quote name='"Apu"']Just personally this is not a fact. A shower(I have very long hot ones) Or ejaculation of any form sobers me up fast. Don't matter if I am drunk or high.[/quote]

Very very very much agree.

15. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']

At first they're like: ....

Then they're like: eh..

and then all of a sudden they're like: whooooa

and then later you're like: zzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Perfect. Especially the first two steps when you're new to them

16. Making a fappuccino never makes me lose my buzz. Water related stuff kills it.

17. #17 1ndi3, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    I don't like coming down from being high. Then I just don't give a fuck about anything and want to go to bed. Or munch out. But you can't go to bed when you're hanging out at your friend's house.

18. #18 1ndi3, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    [quote name='"Octus"']Making a fappuccino never makes me lose my buzz. Water related stuff kills it.[/quote]

"Making a fappuccino" is that what we're calling playing with yourself now?

19. Just do what you would usually do when not high (except you're high so it will be better)... oh and I've found when I fap my high comes down a bit, not sure why. Showers can definetely have that affect for most people too.

Maybe watch a movie or TV show instead of doing that stuff, maybe pop a pizza in the oven or something, cause after all, food tastes better and movies are way better when you're high ;)

OR... get high in a nice spot outside in a good nature spot, and just stay there for a little bit after you've smoked and just soak in the beauty of nature, maybe with a portable music player in the background? :D

Idk man... experiment, but surely try the things I mentioned, I think it's because you do the same thing every time you get high and it's just growing old perhaps, mix it up a little.

20. haha you put that guys quote in your sig :smoke: