Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does weed give me mediocre highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tmanishere, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I've tried dank, mids, all kinds of weed, they all give me mediocre highs no matter how much i smoke. I always get this weird strong pressure behind my eyeballs, kind of on my temples pushing out. My head feels really warm inside and I feel drowsy. Why the hell is weed worth it if all i get is this? What are your highs like?

2. i feel pretty great, body is relaxed, sometimes almost tingly, floaty feeling, sleepy, happy, hungry.

3. Amazing. Happy, When I listen to music I feel like I'm floating, I have no beef with anyone ,I feel at peace with everything and everyone. My mind is clear. People I love , I love more. People I used to hate are just people now. And this feeling remains with me through my sober periods.

4. my high is the best feeling ever... :):)

5. I get a lot more interested and active in things (I'm a boring person.) I also get creative and enjoy the many philosophical thoughts I think of that I would have never been a able to come up with being dumb and sober.

6. My father says the same exact thing lol, Why smoke something that's just going to make me hungry and tired? As I watch him dome an 8-ball.

7. I feel amazing, I like all highs though.

8. Try clearing a bowl in one hit, after the first one repeat until the desired effects :)

9. these.

10. When I'm blazed I feel like I'm in a dream. I get this feeling where any odd occurrence is because I'm high.

11. [quote name='"420birdy"']When I'm blazed I feel like I'm in a dream. I get this feeling where any odd occurrence is because I'm high.[/quote]

So true!

Amazingly random odd things happen to me when I'm high! When I'm sober like nothing happens all fuckin day!

12. Those are the best descriptions ive heard, i always tent to think people are acting really weird, turns out it was just me acting strange. i always think that the universe is dropping subtle hints to me that it knows im high. when i go walking it feels like im swimming though the air.:D

to me it also feels like a place, i can never remember it when im sober but it feels so familiar when i get back there.:smoke:

13. Last night I think I got the highest I've ever been.
    I felt like my body was melting into my blankets, but I could still feel pleasure inside my muscles. The back of my head tingled, and I felt so good. :smoke: