Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does this keep happening?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Jan 31, 2009.

1. SO the past two times I have smoked, I smoked a lott with my friends..
    So much that it is really good for a while..but then..like..whenever i touch a couch or a bed i pass out haha.
    I went home yesterday after smoking int he park, made a milkshake, then went to my room and passed out at like 5 pm..

This happened another time last friday when I smoked with this real hot chick hehe :)
    I went home and crashed..

WHy is this happening? Am i jsut smoking too much for my tolerence?

2. could be the strain, isnt there a strain which makes you really relaxed/tired?

3. That's what I'm thinking..I'll have to ask my dealer.
    Normally I would love this..but I end up waking up in the middle of the night at like 2 in the morning and im like all woken up and shit with nothing to do haha..

4. Maybe you're just a lazy bastard and the green puts you over your threshold? :p

Sometimes it's great to help you sleep, but that works best if you're actually going to bed. Down a redbull for presmoke.

5. 5 hour energy is your friend. if that doesnt help just do some e..hahaha. im serious though. e is tight and smoking on it is amazing.

but also, if you sleep when you do this, just drink caffeine(energy drinks, dark pop, coffee), or maybe you should just try not to fall asleep, or smoke less. sleeping ruins being high

6. that's because when you're stoned or burning out you get really tired