Why does this always happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokinbud420, Mar 20, 2010.

1. my headphones sit in my pocket

and i take em out

and theye're in some extremely complex knot that takes 5 minutes to untie:devious::):smoking::hello::wave::D:cool:

2. I KNOW! It happens to me too!

:laughing:

Dam headphones.

3. My Audio Technica phones are the shit and they never tangle, sorry I can't relate.

4. sidenote: if can't relate please don't reply:D

5. Dude that pisses me off so bad! its like wtf did i do to make that happen? :devious: Also the wire always get caught on like cabinet door knobs and shit and rips them out of my ears violently, it makes me want to :cry:

6. That shit pisses me off so much! I was at the gym earlier this afternoon and my headphones got caught on the bench press bar and my Zune HD went flying out my pocket.

Gotta remember to put that shit inside my shirt from now on

7. I could never get any earphones to stay in my ears. Then i bought a Sony ericsson and they are brilliant!

8. me and my boy had this same conversation last night, it seems to happen every single time too

9. I guess its just one of life's many mysteries

10. I hate when that happens and it happens everytime you put headphones in your pocket.

11. Every time I go to gym I spend at least 5 minutes on the treadmill walking at 0.3mph just untangling my earphones:mad:

Sony Ericsson :hello:

12. wrapping them around your mp3 player usually averts this issue

as long as you unwind it.. and don't just pull them off

13. I went to the store earlier, I had two sets of keys in my pocket...somehow the set of keys I needed ended up below the other set every time I went to grab them.

Pockets, man....there's something crazy going on in there!

14. its all a conspiracy i know it..like the pocket vibrations i get all the time:devious:

15. Yeah dude, that shits weird because it only happens in the pocket that has my phone in it :devious:

16. I usually wrap my headphones around my iPod to avoid this, but this has happened on occasion and it's a huge bitch... especially when baked. It took like 30 minutes to untangle them. I've always wanted to put like a video camera in my pocket to record how the tangling occurs. :rolleyes:

17. Dude I got Skull candy headphones and if it's not tangled, they are broken. You ever pull em out of your pocket and they just snap in half?

18. lmao no can't say thats ever happened:laughing:

19. I don't have skull candy but this happens with mine..my current pair as well.

I just picked em up one day and one of the speakers had popped out and the wire was ripped out..

Literally a couple days later..I pick them up again and the other speaker is popped out! Luckily the wire was intact so I was able to figure out how to reattach it until I get another pair.

These came free with my phone though..so they're like extra cheap. I always buy cheap buds though..I'll get 2-3 pairs of the $10 ones instead of 1 good pair. Doesn't matter how good they are..I either step on em or they magicly break themselves.

I do wanna get another pair candies but I know I'll be pissed when I break them..:smoking:

20. It's a conspiracy. Companies make cheap headphones at reasonable prices so you buy them because they are cheap but then they break easily or if they get tangled up around something, the wires may get exposed and break too. Once they break, you buy more cheap headphones...feeding the companies you buy them from.