Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does this ALWAYS happen..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkilledToker, Dec 5, 2014.

1. What's up fellow tokers,
    I have a pretty big issue with smoking and edibles nowadays that it ruins te experience. When I smoke, I feel like someone is stepping on my chest and there is a lot of air that is trapped and when I burp it feels a little bit better but still feel like I have to constantly burp and it lasts the whole day. Also, it makes me feel the stomach blockage I have more and same experience with edibles... So I know it's not the smoke... What should I do? I use medically for my stomach and recreationally.. I have asthma as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. And no I am not swallowing the hits and I know I asked this in June but nothing has helped and so I am looking for advice still not rude comments and yeah my name I a skilledtoker but that has nothing to do with me having this issue.

3. Maybe you should try another method, like a bowl instead of joints.

4. #4 bongs4days, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    I feel you, man! I've been smoking for a while, and I just started having a simalar problem! Once all the fresh hits in the bowl are gone, and it's time to smoke the burnt nugs, I start choking on the smoke. I won't be able to hit it for more than like 0.5 seconds, and I get this burping cough-fit! Everyone thinks I'm a new smoker, cause of the coughing fit, and not being able to hit the burnt nugs for a long time. But really, this is something that just started happening recently! And I'm looking for a cure!

Added: I might be swallowing smoke accidentally. But how do I make sure it goes into my lungs and not my stomach?

5. See a doc.  Seriously.

6. Sometimes when I smoke it feels like my throat is really sensitive, like I can only inhale a small amount of smoke without my throat feeling like I'm cutting off airflow.

7. Time to start vaping. Also, look into cannabis drinks. I wrote a review about it you can check out.

• Like Like x 1
    Dude, coughing is part of smoking weed, smoke irritates your lungs, and even experienced smokers get into coughing spiels from time to time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some of you guys shouldn't be smoking tbh

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bronchitis maybe?

11. it's different than regular coughing. its like a burping/choking cough.

12. Switched to vaping with Mflb stil happens!!! Inhalers don't help that much but ibuprofen does

13. Could be that you have sone mental anxiety about the state of highness, and when your blood pressure is up, your body feels uncomfortable and tense, and your anxiety convinced you that the disconfort part of highness, which makes it worse.